Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

I got it from Ebay hehe, you should check for pins there although i am guessing you do hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: I search for Cheshire Cat stuff on eBay every 2-3 days. It's very rare now that I see things that I don't already have on eBay.co.uk, which is a bit weird. There's always tonnes of stuff I don't have on eBay.com, but I try not to look on there very often as it always annoys me if I see something great but then the person doesn't ship to the UK.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: I search for Cheshire Cat stuff on eBay every 2-3 days. It's very rare now that I see things that I don't already have on eBay.co.uk, which is a bit weird. There's always tonnes of stuff I don't have on eBay.com, but I try not to look on there very often as it always annoys me if I see something great but then the person doesn't ship to the UK.

lol you know when your on ebay.co.uk and your on a page of stuff say cheshire cat stuff, if you go down the left hand side of the page to 'location' and click worldwide it will show you the stuff thats available from america etc and usually nearly all of it is available for postage! I have boiught a lot of pins from america! Some sellers are expensive for postage but others arent too bad
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I bought two great Gaston pins recently off an American seller. When buying pins for trading I tend to stick to UK sellers.

Aveen2008

How long have you been pin trading now?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Fairly long yes. We got into pin trading at DLRP on my 18th birthday trip. :P I'm 22 now, so I started pin trading over 4 years ago. Including the 18th birthday trip in which I started pin trading, I've been to DLRP 5 times and WDW once, so I've had the chance to trade on all of those trips. Two of the times I went to DLRP I got to go to the PTNs, and the time I went to WDW I got to go to their PTN as well.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"Fairly long yes. We got into pin trading at DLRP on my 18th birthday trip. :P I'm 22 now, so I started pin trading over 4 years ago. Including the 18th birthday trip in which I started pin trading, I've been to DLRP 5 times and WDW once, so I've had the chance to trade on all of those trips. Two of the times I went to DLRP I got to go to the PTNs, and the time I went to WDW I got to go to their PTN as well.

Aw wow thats so cool! I only started Pin trading this year when a girl in my local disney store  was talking to me about it because she is a member of these boards and recognised me lol! We are the same age, although I'm 23 next month! lol Aw wow I am considering going to WDW next year but I don't really have someone to go with as my mum wouldnt be fit for WDW and my friend who likes Disney has a boyfriend now (yano how it is, 3's a crowd! lol) You are so lucky to have been to WDW ad to get to Pin trade there and go to the PTN! :D

I seen the aladdin LE pin (aladdin and jafar as a snake) in the shop today but I don't like it, I would like it if Aladdin was a bit bugger but hes so tiny you can hardly see him. I traded for the Goofy cast member box one (as a spare to take with me, I also have a spare stitch one that i am taking with me) and also a small world little chinease girl with pink mickey ears lol

xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Trading has been a bit slow at the Manchester store lately. :P The lanyards just have lots of Core pins that you can buy in the store. Lol, the last trade I did was actually an online trade with someone I met on one of these Pin Trading UK FaceBook groups.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 258&ref=ts
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 379&ref=ts
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7 ... 673&ref=ts

:D If you're on FaceBook you should join them!

Aveen2008

my local store is the same, full of pins that are eitehr core pins or just really boring ones or they are already mine that i traded! I trade in good ones and then someone comes in buys 2 core pins and takes my good ones :P  Altho someone did trade in the small world one and had traded in a small world one a few weeks ago which i traded for too but the lanyards are slowing up at the moment unfortunately lol!

I dont really like facebook, im more of a bebo person but i do have an account, i will be checking out those groups though! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

I'm not a fan of FaceBook either, but I like those groups. :D Someone has posted a sneaky peek of the next bunch of UK Cast Lanyard pins, so they're definatly worth checking out.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"I'm not a fan of FaceBook either, but I like those groups. :D Someone has posted a sneaky peek of the next bunch of UK Cast Lanyard pins, so they're definatly worth checking out.

ooo on which facebook? and what page hehe? I am so crap on facebook sorry! :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

ooo I found them! kinda cool I think although a small picture or something would have been nice but still they are kinda cool! :D  :D  :D  :D  what do you think?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I really like them, so I'm going to do my best to get the full set as soon as they're available.

Aveen2008

Me2 :D  pity you can't trade more than 2 in a day...although I guess you could get your mum or something to trade.. i probably could too hehe!! :D

DO you live near your local store? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P I work just around the corner from it, so I tend to go there every few days before or after work, depending on what shift I'm doing. Do you live close to yours?