Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Lex

The wording is confusing, but is basically means you can only buy 2 of each LE pin. You can certainly buy 4 different ones :)

15MagicalYears

I understand now, Thanks very much.
 :P

15MagicalYears

I phoned up the store this morning and double checked that the Beauty and The Beast pin would still be in store by the weekend and she confirmed that and told me that the Evil Queen pin would be released to the Villian Collection this weekend too (the double-sided, spinning pins).
So all is good, she also mentioned that the store wasn't selling many pins at all  :(.

Agent Lex

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"So all is good, she also mentioned that the store wasn't selling many pins at all  :(.
That's a shame. From the CMs in the larger London stores, I've heard that the pins are selling and trading quite well. I hope more stores are like ours here so they don't cancel pin trading!

15MagicalYears

I hope not  :shock: I'm taking my lanyard up on Saturday to see if any of the CMs have started trading yet.  :)

Javey74

The Gateshead MetroCentre branch wasn't trading last Saturday, still waiting..  :roll:

15MagicalYears

Are the CMs told to collect/trade or is it optional, because if it's optional I have a feeling that neither of the Glasgow stores will ever trade,  :roll:

Javey74

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Are the CMs told to collect/trade or is it optional, because if it's optional I have a feeling that neither of the Glasgow stores will ever trade,  :roll:
Mmmmm, good question..  :wink:

15MagicalYears

On the Disney Store site it says :

Our Cast Members have been busy getting a collection together and have now started trading in store with our Guests.

Snow_White_Girl

Eep! Evil Queen spinner out online tomorrow!! I'm so excited!!  :D/

\":lamp:\"

15MagicalYears

And a Winnie the Pooh pin that you can't really get a good look at :? ...
But it looks like the 100 acre wood gang on a bridge dropping pooh sticks (that move)  :lol:

15MagicalYears

A little Pin Update  :P.

Released online today (in store tommorow) :

Evil Queen spinner pin.
Winnie the Pooh, Poohsticks pin.

Coming Soon - Limited Edition :

Friday the 8th/Saturday the 9th.
Donald Duck + his boat.
Cinderella Romance Collection.

Friday the 22nd/Saturday the 23rd.

Jafar spinner pin.
Peter Pan, Micheal, John and Wendy pin.

Agent Lex

Forgot my pictorial update this evening. How did I forget that!?

Of course I'm gonna get the Jafar spinner. It's actually my favourite so far of the series! The upcoming Alice online edition looks good, too.

New pins tonight:
Pooh Stick pin - £7, LE 1000, the stick is indeed an up/down slider.

Evil Queen pin - £7, LE 1000, spinner as we knew. Number 2 in the series of 5.

15MagicalYears

Thanks for the photo update  :P .
I really want to collect the Villains set also. I think I might have to splash out a bit extra tommorw  :oops:

Captain Pan

I like the Mr Ray one in the online collection...

Will have to be getting that one... Can't not get a Pixar one now can I?