Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

QuoteSince these pins are exclusive to the Disney Stores in Europe

Europe? I thought it was just the UK? :oops:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:o I'm just going off what PinPics says.

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=4717

Apparently there's a Disney Store in France that's selling these pins as well.

:shock: OMG, that Maleficent pin is epic! It definatly looks like a spinner, as does the Stitch one. :) You can see the green things all around the pin, which would suggest that it might be a circular spinner. :lol: God, these Limited Edition Disney Store pins are gonna make me poor.

Clarebelle

cool!

Agent Lex

It also says, to quote from this page (for example)
QuoteThis pin will be released at Disney Store Europe locations in the United Kingdom.
So I'm not sure if it's UK or all of Europe.

Masamune

:lol: As long as I get the ones I want, I don't care where they're sold.

:o Want do people think about today's releases? I really like the Mickey one, but I'll have to see it in person to decide if I should buy it or not.

Clarebelle

I cant wait to get them tomorrow :D

I'm also hoping to get some core pins too, Marie, Bolt and the sitting tink. fingers crossed that they have them [-o<

edit: what does everyone else think to the Disney Store Online  bringing back the Christmas Mickey and Minnie pins?

Masamune

I don't really like the Christmas Mickey/Minnie pins, so I'm not that bothered. :) I guess they're just trying to shift old stock.

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Masamune":o Want do people think about today's releases? I really like the Mickey one, but I'll have to see it in person to decide if I should buy it or not.
The Mickey one is actually quite nice. The colouring is that right shade of pastel to make it different, but still awesome. Not so interested in the Cinderella one, though that's more because I'm male :P

I managed to only buy 2 pins today, the new Mickey one and the trial Pooh one. Looks like the Covent Garden store has started selling the ones from the old trials again, since I spotted Buzz, Lightning, the Princesses and the HSM2 logo there on today's trip, as well as the Pooh one.

Masamune

:( I was gutted that I missed the Alice pin from the old trial ones. I remember I hadn't visited the Disney Store in ages, then when I went in they had all the trial pins (except the Alice one). I later saw it on PinPics and was really sad at having missed it.

Masamune

:) I managed to track down the St Patrick's Day Stitch pin at another Disney Store. :P I never bought it originally, but then when it sold out in my local Disney Store I regretted having not bought it, so I'm glad I was able to find it elsewhere.

Masamune

:o Now that the Alice/Cheshire pin and the Sleeping Beauty pin have been released on the website, there's now pictures of what's coming out a month from now! There's a Mickey/Pluto pin, and the next one in the Romance series is The Little Mermaid. There's also going to be two new online exclusives. One's of Pinocchio, and the other I can't quite make out. It kinda looks like it may be Mickey on a boat, but I'm not sure.

:) There's also some new Core pins on the way. I'm definatly getting the Aurora one!

http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.u ... range.aspx

Captain Pan

Well there goes about £100 of my student loan on the day it comes in the bank account...

As you said, I dare say that online Pin that isn't perfectly clear, is indeed Mickey in a boat... but it looks like the boats sinking... :|

Aveen2008

I bought the Bolt and Wall.e pin in the disneystore Yday! :D

I wanted the Bolt plush but they were out of stock and only getting them in Today ( i live about an hour away)...just my luck lol! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Agent Lex

I take one evening off to watch Comic Relief and you get the scoop on me! Bah! :P

Still nothing about the ones being released in 2 weeks on the official pin trading site, though.

Masamune

Quote from: "Captain Pan"As you said, I dare say that online Pin that isn't perfectly clear, is indeed Mickey in a boat... but it looks like the boats sinking... :|
:lol: That's what I thought too, but I think we're probably mistaken.

:D I bought the Alice/Cheshire pin today, and it's simply brilliant! :P I can't stop swinging Cheshire from side to side, it's so cute! This is going to be my fave Disney Store UK pin for a very long time. I think the only thing that could possibly beat it is another Cheshire Cat pin, or a Gaston pin. :D/[/color]