Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Ive been trying to think what else we could get for the sword series and maybe we could get a Black Cauldron pin since the main kid (taran I think he is called) has the magic sword.

Other than that then I am a tad lost of other disney films that have a sword in the film lol. Any body else got ideas??

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Ive been trying to think what else we could get for the sword series and maybe we could get a Black Cauldron pin since the main kid (taran I think he is called) has the magic sword.

Other than that then I am a tad lost of other disney films that have a sword in the film lol. Any body else got ideas??

Aladdin? although they have done the one of aladdin and jafar (snake) with Aladdin holding a sword. I guess they can give anyone a sword really well any of the princes's? Hard to know
Luv Aveen xoxo

daxyboy

maybe a jack sparrow pin or peter pan or treasure planet with swords

Stitch2814

hmm I wouldnt particulary be interested in see a Jack Sparrow pin in this series, good films but the pins just dont seem that great.

I was thinking of Aladdin as well could be abu when he steals the sword from the sword swallowing guy. Hmm maybe a captain hook pin seeing as he uses a sword..and Im pushing the boat on the next idea...charles Muntz from UP seeing as he fights Carl using a sword XD

Eager_Eyes

I'd like a Jack pin the sword series - Hercules would be a logicial choice for sword pin but there is already a pin of him with a sword the vs hydra pin that came out a few months ago... Sora from kingdom hearts with the key blade would be my dream pin for that series but I think I'll carry on dreaming on score.

Stitch2814

ooooh I would like a kingdom hearts pin so I will dream with you lol as would be great pin if they did it.

Just thought could have Gaston maybe as Im sure he might of had a sword when he is about to fight Beast but not sure (not seem the film in a while)

Belle's World

Had a fab time yesterday in London visiting 3 Disney shops. I'm exhausted but it was worth it. The top row is from Westfield, middle row from Covent Garden and bottom row from Oxford Street. They have 2 lanyards in the first 2 stores and 3 in Oxford street. Me and DH traded which is how i got so many.

Some are for keeping and some i got as i thought they would be good traders. I will add pictures to the share your trade board so people can see what is up for trade. So happy with westfield store as yuo can see i amnaged to pick up my first name pin Minnie!! The man in there was so into pins he was really great.
Ro

once.upon.a.dream

bought some pins from Birmingham Disney store 2day :)
got the last Aurora castle pin and Belle castle pin, also a toy story pin, i now have 12 pins! yay! lol
i only started collecting in january so i probably have a lot of catching up to do!
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

Donna

Loving the pins Ro and  =D> Sounds like you had a great time
Donna
 :D

Sent you a pm RO

Clarebelle

I'd like to see a black cauldren pin too in the series, a Mulan one Would be awsome though. Just on the way home frm the Disney store now an for once I'm not driving lol yay!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Great pins Ro! =D>  =D>  =D>

congrats on your growing collection - once.upon.a.dream! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

shame to find this out today from my mum who went to purchase the Thumper easter pin for me, was told by a close CM I got to know quite well that the Disney Store in Oldham is closing down due to rent prices being increased and they wanted to stay for another 2 years (why 2 I dont know) but due to Oldham council being ********* said had to be 10 years which they were not doing so sadly one of the last remaining original disney stores is closing down :( not fair as most of the cast members were lovely and would love to see them all once again before it shuts but sadly I cant.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"shame to find this out today from my mum who went to purchase the Thumper easter pin for me, was told by a close CM I got to know quite well that the Disney Store in Oldham is closing down due to rent prices being increased and they wanted to stay for another 2 years (why 2 I dont know) but due to Oldham council being ********* said had to be 10 years which they were not doing so sadly one of the last remaining original disney stores is closing down :( not fair as most of the cast members were lovely and would love to see them all once again before it shuts but sadly I cant.

Aw no way that's awful :( Sorry to hear that! Was that the closest store to were your home was?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

it was the closet for a quick trade fix lol but the manchester store still close by so its fine but the store was small, friendly and I knew most of the CMs very closely so is just unfair :(

Masamune

:( Aww, what a shame.