Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Im still after getting the Letter S from the Alphabet series as its stitch just not been trading that much as not had many traders but with my other half going to DLRP in just over a months time I shall be getting him to pick up any new releases and stitch pins I need.

Also IF there are any upcoming pins for the 1st week of April (will know when the image gets shown in mid-march) that you would be after let me know and Im sure he would do his best to pick them up for anyone in need :)

Ro there very nice you got there and glad to see you enjoyed the trip to manchester :)

Javey74

Great display of Pins everyone, thanks for sharing..  :wink:  :D

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Im still after getting the Letter S from the Alphabet series as its stitch

I want it as well, as it is stitch AND my name starts with S. I hope i could eventually get it!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

I've never seen the Stitch one in person i suppose like all Stitch pins it's very popular so doesn't get put on lanyards.
Ro

Stitch2814

me either Ive rarely seen the alphabet pins on lanyard in the store but Im guessing the same as you no one wants to trade in the stitch one lol

Donna

I saw one yesterdays at Sams pin meet but cant remember who had it?  Will go and have a think

Belle's World

New pins announced today:
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/collectibl ... /c/307201/

Really happy more celebration pins are coming out.

Ro

Aveen2008

lots of nice pins to come from the Disney store.

I see the Sleeping Beauty sword pin is part of a series. Is there not going to be a cinderella or jasmine locket pin? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I dont see how there can be a sword series...but it looks like a nice pin, I would of picked it up if I didnt spend my pin budget for the next 3 months lol Saying that Im a bit surprised we are getting another sleeping beauty pin so soon after the Locket pin.

They are nice looking pins but still I feel the disneystore is sticking to certains films as we have been getting a alot of Aladdin pins recently, Ariel and sleeping beauty pins.

Fair enough we are actually getting more and more pins released so in that respect I aint moaning what we get just wish they would not release more for a certain film (like aladdin) as I would of loved to of still got prinecess and the frog pin, Mulan pins Robin Hood, Sword in the stone (maybe we get one in the sword series)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I dont see how there can be a sword series...but it looks like a nice pin, I would of picked it up if I didnt spend my pin budget for the next 3 months lol Saying that Im a bit surprised we are getting another sleeping beauty pin so soon after the Locket pin.

They are nice looking pins but still I feel the disneystore is sticking to certains films as we have been getting a alot of Aladdin pins recently, Ariel and sleeping beauty pins.

Fair enough we are actually getting more and more pins released so in that respect I aint moaning what we get just wish they would not release more for a certain film (like aladdin) as I would of loved to of still got prinecess and the frog pin, Mulan pins Robin Hood, Sword in the stone (maybe we get one in the sword series)

They seem to be playing it safe with the main films or at least the princesses who have took over a lot of merchandise the past few years. I never really liked how they have grouped the princesses.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Oh I get playing safe as princess stuff always sells, Like I said not complaining as they look like there going to look great in hand, and we are getting variety just shame the new ones have to be online exclusive.

Anyone know what the LE of the Tinkerbell pin is yet as I looked on the site and it said its not available to purchase so either is has sold out already lol so I do not know.

smurfy74

ive tried to order the new releases today as i cant get to my local disney store in brighton at the moment. i phoned the helpline and they said you cant buy todays releases until after half 5. is this normal on release day??, i want the genie from the core edition and the gummi bears , plus im sure there are some more i could buy. I need to keep telling myself they are only pins and i need to keep calm but i really want the Gummi Bears

Aveen2008

It used to say on the pins that they weren't available until after 5 or 6pm when released online on the friday, they must still have this rule but I am sure even if you wait until 5 or 6 you will still get them :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

smurfy74

i still cant get them aveen - not fair - but ive just got into from alice in wonderland which was great

Belle's World

Quote from: "Aveen2008"lots of nice pins to come from the Disney store.

I see the Sleeping Beauty sword pin is part of a series. Is there not going to be a cinderella or jasmine locket pin? :?

There was a big gap between Ariel and snow white so i think the next locket will be announced in 2 weeks. The sword series has probably started because the afternoon series pins have finished.
Ro