Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Traded for these today when we went to pick up our UP packs :D

Now going to order the new pins, dont want to wait another week
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Great trades clare. Is the jasmine one a bit marked or is it meant to be that way? I love the front of it! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Great trades clare. Is the jasmine one a bit marked or is it meant to be that way? I love the front of it! :D
Yeah great trades Clarebelle, but I was wondering the same as Aveen with the Jasmine one.. :-k

Here's a trade I got from the Disney Store branch in York last Friday... Well, come on... It's Donald..  :wink:

dlrpmad

Cool pins clarebelle and javey!! Up here i have never, ever saw a donald pin. Strange, eh
101% Stitch LOVING!!

daxyboy

nice pins.javey are you from york or near by, im from scarborough and dont know many collectors in yorkshire

Javey74

Quote from: "daxyboy"nice pins.javey are you from york or near by, im from scarborough and dont know many collectors in yorkshire
I don't either..  :lol:  :mrgreen: Though there's a nice stamp shop in the Shambles that sell really nice Disney Stamps which I also bought, I'm starting to get a nice collection going on those aswell..  :)

No, I'm from Houghton-Le-Spring, which is a place sandwiched between Durham and Sunderland, it's just we fancied a day out in York last Friday..  :mrgreen:

HildeKitten

The UK Disney store has some awesome pins!
Sadly I hardly ever get any, it's too expensive to just get one pin from there and have it shipped to Belgium.
When I need to get something else from there I would order the pin along though :)

Stitch2814

I know Im thinking of ordering a few pins myself but the problem is the postage is £8 which is pin money right there so I got to think if I want to get the tinkerbell pin for trade :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I know Im thinking of ordering a few pins myself but the problem is the postage is £8 which is pin money right there so I got to think if I want to get the tinkerbell pin for trade :P

Are you sure it's not 8 euro? What tinkerbell pin do you mean? the lantern one? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Sorry for double posting, these just arrived....

Really nice, my fav out of the collection so far...front..

inside..

st paddys..
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

no it said £8 lol not euro :( and yes the tinkerbell online exclusive pin.

The snow white pin is gorgeous wish I could pick it up to review, getting two of the paddys pin now YAY!!!

Javey74

QuoteAveen....

Snow White Locket Pin and the St. Patrick's Day Mickey Mouse Pin
Oh dear..  :shock:

I didn't realise that the Snow White Locket Pin was released on 19th Feb, for some reason I thought it was today, to be instore tomorrow. Been in the Disney Store last night and didn't see it anywhere at all..  :shock:

Love the St. Patrick's Day Mickey Mouse Pin aswell, nice and green..  :mrgreen:

Belle's World

Hi All - I'm back. Had a great time. Bought the following from Leeds and Manchester and a couple i gave in and got from the website:

Have to curb the spending for a while although we are planning atrip to ipswich late March to pick up the Thimper pin! Addicted me?!
Ro

Belle's World

I traded in Manchester last Saturday and my husband did some trading for me so i got the following:

I was really happy to swap for so many core pins that i didn't have, the green alien is for trading but the rest are for me. The Christmas pin is also a nice addition to my collection. Danny i spotted a lot of your pins from your job lot on the lanyard so i don't think much trading has been done recently. Manchester was a lot bigger and busier than i expected, and all the trams were a little scary!
Then we traded in Leeds:

There were loads of the alphabet pins on the lanyard, i'm aware that some are probably fakes as there are a lot around but i liked them.

Ro

Aveen2008

Great pin trading Ro!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo