Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3474

Wasn't Earth day last weekend? The Princess pins are coming far too regular these days - much like stitch at DLRP , but if that's what tha market think of when it comes to disney, then disney will meet the market.

I do like the Earth Day pins though - finally Disney Store UK are coming up with some quality , unique pins. Keep them coming!! :D

Adam

Clarebelle

Earthday is the 22nd April
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

guest3474

Sorry - thinking of Earth Hour... :lol:

Belle's World

I believe Snow White is part of the princess and her pets collection after Jasmin with Rajah and Ariel with flounder i would expect another 3 at least so the princesses will not be going away.

Stitch2814

I know princess pin wnt be going away but it seems they are coming to much as we had the Locket series (still more to come maybe??) and now the princess with pets.

I know not everyone collects princess pins but we do not need this many in one go as I would say it is not fair for us other collectors who dont collect princess pins, but thats just my opinion.

Javey74

Quote from: "Belle's World"I believe Snow White is part of the princess and her pets collection after Jasmin with Rajah and Ariel with flounder i would expect another 3 at least so the princesses will not be going away.
I believe you are right, now you've come to mention it Belle's World..  :wink:

I'm pleased to see they are releasing a Film Title Collection since I already have four other film ones, but just put them with others since there weren't enough to make up a page on their own, but now I think I'll leave a page in the Pin Trading bag soley for these..  :wink:  :D

Aveen2008

I'm not too bothered about any of the new releases to come appart from the simba one - at least that saves me a penny or two lol!

:P
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Hey guys, i got the pinnochio pin today (just for trading) and was surprised that the WHOLE of the 2 lanyards had changed!!!! So i got a total of 5 pins today!!!

BTW where is everyone getting these cool signatures from!!!!! I soooo want either a stitch one or one to display my disney art!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

I'm...actually debating going to the Milton Keynes event. o_o; Don't ask me why, as it's not like I can really afford it. But...I just really like the look of that Sword series. And I'm sure that if I did think better of it, I could sell it for more than £45, thus making back some of my train fare.

In regards to the new releases, I really like all the new Earth Day range they've got in store. It's all much nicer than the Pooh/Piglet stuff last year. So yeah, I think that pin set is great. Just need to see the Edition size and the price now.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys, i got the pinnochio pin today (just for trading) and was surprised that the WHOLE of the 2 lanyards had changed!!!! So i got a total of 5 pins today!!!

BTW where is everyone getting these cool signatures from!!!!! I soooo want either a stitch one or one to display my disney art!

Hey, I made my own, lindsays and dannys. I can make you one to if you want, do you have any specific pictures you want in it?

:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I forgot to post this as I the price for the Earth Day pin set was on Pinpics as £24.00.

I wish I could go to the Milton Keynes event as Id of joined you if you went lindsay (well if I was still in manchester) and I would of got it and then thought what I want to do with it lol as Id either try and sell it, trade it or keep it as it does look nice just I dunno lol

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys, i got the pinnochio pin today (just for trading) and was surprised that the WHOLE of the 2 lanyards had changed!!!! So i got a total of 5 pins today!!!

Hey, I made my own, lindsays and dannys. I can make you one to if you want, do you have any specific pictures you want in it?

YES,YES,YES!!!!!!! How should I give you the pictures?????? By email or PM (if that works)??? Thank you ever so much Aveen!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"

YES,YES,YES!!!!!!! How should I give you the pictures?????? By email or PM (if that works)??? Thank you ever so much Aveen!

I've sent you a PM :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Does anyone know what's happened to the Dopey core pin that was supposed to be coming out this month? Has anybody managed to find it?? I went to my local Disney Store on Monday hoping to get it, and couldn't find it anywhere, which I thought was odd considering it was supposed to be a new release... Anyway I looked on the website when I got back, and it's not on there anymore either, and I know it was there last Thursday cos I checked lol!... Evidently some people have managed to get hold of it though cos it's on eBay! Gutted, was really looking forward to getting it! :(

\":lamp:\"

Clarebelle

My Dopey arrived today, all you have to do is search by character on the website :)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]