Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :( Someone please help Danny out!

Thanks Lindsay :) I think I have lucked out on getting one as some trader on facebook said he got a spare and would trade me my CM name tag set..so he is looking for it and will let me know on Monday. so I really really have fingers crossed he finds it.

Looks like now Im in need of Mickey and Minnie Name Tag pin :P back on the search I go now. Shame really, I might ask the Manchester store if they will swap the spare pluto I have for a mickey or minnie tomorrow.

Masamune

:) Fingers crossed then! That would be an awesome trade.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Well Im in need of a UP Grape Soda pin now as mine got thrown out with the recycling thanks to my brother and I cant afford to go to ebay and buy one so looks like my year jsut gets better, first not being able to go to DLRP and now no Grape Pin (insert crying noise) as no one will trade it so Im guessing my UP pin collection will now be incomplete :(

If anyone can help me out on this Id sooo appreciate it as Im desperate for the pin. As Im an UP collector.

aw no way!!:( That sucks! why can't you go to DLP? could your brother not pay half at least for you to buy one of ebay?

oh just seen your newer post lol..thats good about the possible trade! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

GOT ONE!!!!!

Mark Shirley off facebook is trading me his spare one for my set of CM pins so Im now on the look out for a mickey and minnie name tag pin lol Ironic how I got most from the Oldham disneystore and now I im in need of 2 bad times.

Belle's World

Danny, i can't believe your brother threw yours away i would be so angry with him! So glad you managed to swap for another, hopefully you will complete your name tag set again before your move.
Ro

Stitch2814

I know I hope so to, Im off to manchester to see if they will swap my spare pluto name tag for a minnie/mickey (hope they will do seeing as they know what has happened) and Im going to try the trafford centre again today as well as tomorrow as Im going there to watch a preview of princess and the frog.

Belle's World

Fingers crossed for you. Lucky you getting to see Princess and the Frog early i can't wait to see it.
Ro

Javey74

4 pins we traded for here..  :D

The Kite collection, and yes you've guessed it, Minnie and Donald were missing ..  :(

Plus and extra one we liked..  :D

simonandwendy626

I like the pins. Wendy is out looking for the last of the namebadge pins we need (pluto).

Having just logged on for the first time in a couple of days and reading all the messages I cant beleive that someone through out a pin I would be absolutley mad! :evil:

also just looked at the new releases on the disney store website and what a surprise to see the lady and the tramp pin back on. Not

The St patrick day pin always trades so well, so will go really quickly once released.If its like last years it will only last a few days so if you want it get in early!

28 days till DLRP here we come! :D

Stitch2814

I just got back in from manchester and trafford centre trip and I came back with another Donald CM pin grrr lol so I now have pluto and donald spare. Im going again tomorrow morning so will hope for not goofy on the trafford centre lanyard :P

Aveen2008

great pins Javey!:) I have the Mickey and pluto ones! Is the mickey and minnie the one from the disney store lanyard set? I think it's really cute hehe!

Danny - is there any cast member pins left in england heehe!! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

not in Oldham there isnt lol as I got two per day lol but in manchester there is lol probably more in Ireland hahaha. Here is the Ducktales pin I got today and its awesome! if it wasnt for trading with Donna Id keep it for myself.

I shall be reviewing it later tonight.

Aveen2008

aw god to see a real life pic of the ducktales pin! actually just seen some of the new cast member pins on ebay 25 each!! pfft!! I wud rather not have them hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"great pins Javey!:) I have the Mickey and pluto ones! Is the mickey and minnie the one from the disney store lanyard set? I think it's really cute hehe!
Yeah they are Aveen, on the hunt for Donald now..  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

I have a spare Donald/pluto so if anyone has a spare mickey/minnie then let me know or can get one would be very helpful.