Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

I think I'll give it a miss i've got enough leverage in the form of 4 up grape soda pins sitting in my room just waiting for the right trading opporunities to come along.  Along with the 3 Lion King pins that also lie in wait.

Stitch2814

Holy (insert none disney appropriate word) you have 4 Grape Soda pins..I have sent you a PM regarding that lol as I could do with one of them..(fingers crossed you like what I offered haha)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"I think I'll give it a miss i've got enough leverage in the form of 4 up grape soda pins sitting in my room just waiting for the right trading opporunities to come along.  Along with the 3 Lion King pins that also lie in wait.

do you know how much £ you could make on ebay for them!! One of mine made £40! :shock:  nuts! lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Our upcoming UK pins have been added to the Official Pin Trading website.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pint ... n?id=48757
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pint ... n?id=48760
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pint ... n?id=48754
http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pint ... n?id=48748

Now that I know the DuckTales and Rescue Rangers pins are in a "Disney on TV" series, I'm absolutely dying to know what the other two will be! If they ended up being Gummi Bears and Wuzzles, I'd be so insanely happy! I loved both the Gummi Bears and the Wuzzles as a child.

Stitch2814

Now if we got a Gummi Bears pin I would just be sooo happy as a group shot would be awesome :) or a tailspin pin.

Bit surprised that the high edition size of the Cinderella pin as 1750, wasnt expecting the ducktales or the rescue rangers pin to be 750 (was expecting 1000)

daxyboy

i would so love a gummi bears group shot to,i had forgotten about wuzzles they would make a great pin,but would prefere a tailspin .Cant beleave that ducktales and rescue rangers are only 750 i hope i get them as i cant get to a store for a while

Belle's World

Love the nhew pins for 20th Feb, Mickey St Patricks Day and Goof Troop and shock horror i am actually going to be in store that day! Woo hoo

Masamune

:( Gutted about that Goof Troop pin, it's horrible! I hated that show as a child.

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"I think I'll give it a miss i've got enough leverage in the form of 4 up grape soda pins sitting in my room just waiting for the right trading opporunities to come along.  Along with the 3 Lion King pins that also lie in wait.

do you know how much £ you could make on ebay for them!! One of mine made £40! :shock:  nuts! lol

Well when I went to get it on the day of release Liverpool had already sold out.  I went to the trafford centre that night and bought two, one for keeps and one for trading.  The following weekend I was in London and saw that they still had them left.  I bought two more and my friend bought one then decided to randomily give me it, as they saw it as the start of a slippery slope into being a pin addict.  I was meant to be going to Paris not long after that but it fell through, so then I considered listing one on ebay but decided against it on account that they'll probably be worth more as time goes by (hopefully).  So now I'm planning my trip to Florida, and I'll be there for 3 weeks so odds of hitting a ptn are quite good.  So I figured that if I made a post on somewhere like dizpins advertising that i'll be bringing them along to trade, I'd get some pretty decent offers in return.  May consider keeping hold of one for Oct as I'm hoping to go Paris for my bday.

I'm not sure if its the best plan, but it seems like a good one to me  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Hehe cool!:) i'm a birthday baby too, what date are you? I am the 24th lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I am not a paticular fan of Goof Troop - never watched it but have got the Goofy Movie which i'm thinking is similar. Didn't have a particular want for Ducktales or Goof Troop until Rescue Rangers pin came out and i just think it is such a nice collection. Also mega pleased with Mickey St Patricks Day only being £5. Definately picking up a couple when i go so i have one to trade at DLRP in October. Better save up as i will be spending a lot in one of the Manchester stores on 20th Feb - just hope they haven't run out as i want Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, Mickey st Patricks Day x2 and Cinderella for trading. That's so far!
Ro

Aveen2008

I agree with the goofy troop, I really don't like Goofy in general so I won't be buying that but i like the mickey st.paddys day pin!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hehe cool!:) i'm a birthday baby too, what date are you? I am the 24th lol!

Thats around the time I'm aiming to go! I'm hopefully going to make it for a halloween party.  I'm just waiting to see if they do any good offers for half price hotels and waiting for the flights to be released.  But Florida is my number one priortiy this year, star wars weekends, pins and pins and more pins cant wait  :D

Stitch2814

Well Im in need of a UP Grape Soda pin now as mine got thrown out with the recycling thanks to my brother and I cant afford to go to ebay and buy one so looks like my year jsut gets better, first not being able to go to DLRP and now no Grape Pin (insert crying noise) as no one will trade it so Im guessing my UP pin collection will now be incomplete :(

If anyone can help me out on this Id sooo appreciate it as Im desperate for the pin. As Im an UP collector.

Masamune

:( Someone please help Danny out!