Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:o That would be nice. But still, I don't think I'll be buying it.

StitchOhana

Hmm it's not really my cup of tea. I definitely wouldn't pay that much for it.

simonandwendy626

I agree this is becoming a bit of a trend with disney, they introduce something then slowly put there prices up. But as usual we will be buying it, has anyone found a confirmed release date yet?

Stitch2814

still no date yet I dont think. And I think it has become a bit costly  for us in the UK as now our pins are minimum of £5 instead of £3 which is a big difference in terms of what we want to buy and what we do as some of use buy some to trade but with the prices going up then we cant do that.

Clarebelle

Rescue Rangers!!!!

Awsomeness!
and another Tink pin  :roll:

But wheres a Princess and the Frog pin??
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Dorsetcandy

Omg the UK pins are getting better and better don't think i will be cutting down as much as i thought on spending money on pins  :roll:

Lady and Tramp pin may be an online exclusive,it would make sense as its priced at £9

@claire...i want princess and frog pin too saw the film last weekend and loved it and so did the kids and i'm trying to get pins from Disney films we see as a family(its a good xcuse 4 xpanding my collections) :D

dlrpmad

Chip, chip, chip and dale, rescue rangers!!! I have every episode of that at home and i so want that pin!!! I cant wait till it hits my store!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Really pleased with the rescue ranger pin and still very happy with the ducktales one!

Can't believe its another Tinkerbell core pin! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I agree with clare it would be great to have a princess and the frog pin!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Not to fussed about the rescue rangers pin if Im honest.

And I agree yet another Tink pin and Im a bit disappointed that there are no core pins out on the 22nd January :(

And I agree a princess and the frog pin would be awesome for the 5th Feb seeing as the film is released on the 8th Feb (I think)

daxyboy

i was so excited about the ducktales pin,but am even happier now ive seen the rescue rangers ive always wanted a pin of them and this one looks awsome =D> .would love a pin of launchpad from ducktales.i dread to think how much they will cost with the prices creepin up :evil: .i want more core pins

Stitch2814

I want to see new pins of characters we have not had yet as Im tired of mickey, minnie, winnie the pooh, tinkerbell, and the princess' as they must think thats all we want. And there are soooo many other characters they could do like NBC, Pochahontas, Resuers, UP, Lion King, some Villains..you get the idea lol

Masamune

Can't believe there's yet another Tink pin. :D Love the Rescue Rangers pin though.

Belle's World

Really like the Rescue Rangers pin, it's also making me awnt the Duck Tales pin more for some raeson as i kind of see them as a pair. Wish they were £5 instead of £7 although at least i get my sahreholders discount!
Ro

Stitch2814

I will be getting them to review and then they go to trade so there an investment into future trades for me since I dont buy anything else and that Im not going on holiday they will keep me happy till I can trade them for Stitch or UP pins :)

Also I got the Ariel Pin this afternoon, is mine the only one that has one spike (whatever you call it) on the back as the other 2 Mirror/locket pins have to spikes for two mickey heads but the Ariel Pin only has one which is strange to me..

simonandwendy626

we noticed that they only have one post as well...most strange...still a nice pin though