Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicalmouse125

It looks really great. i hope i can get to go there and see it. it looks to be possibly one of the best things about MMP.!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

15MagicalYears

I hope tonights performance went just as well, and I can't wait to see more videos  :D

littlemermaid83

Thankyou for the videos Poppy.

This has just made WDS my new fave Disney park, I love it.  This has made all the bizarre MMP stuff worth it.

=D>  =D>  =D>
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

bigrossco

nice to see disney having such a big parade / show in the Studios!

I was quite disappointed when I was there that they did not have such a big one so well done to disney
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Aveen2008

The preview video of the show on DLRP Magic is fantastic!! I just cannot wait!! it is unusual to think of now meeting the Princesses in the Disney Studios but i think it is wonderful and I am so excited about meeting Mulan and Mushu when I go in September...or I hope I do anyway! :oops:  any opportunity for a Meet and Greet and I am very excited hehe! :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Handy Andy

Wow just watched the videos. This has just gone to the top of my Must Do list for my next visit. So much more than just a parade.  :D/

Amazing how far WDS has come since it's opening.
Magical Wishes
Andy

smurfy74

the event seems to be getting some really positive reviews on here and i for one will join those sentiments  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

and i love the fact that there may be more cars to come in the future

Kuzco

I like it a lot.
Too bad there is no show before the start of MMP
No touchy!

peep

Wow, that was really awesome. When I heard about this ages ago I was worried it wouldn't be that good but it really has a great atmosphere which fits perfectly into the Studios. Very happy and hope I get to see it for real this year. It felt weird that Ariel was alone, didn't seem right. Sulley seemed a little bit random and unused too.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Willow

Was anyone else slightly freaked out by Sebastian on Ariel's car?
I was expecting Sulley to hit the driver on the head at some points.

I enjoyed it, was really nice to see something going on at the Studios. Its better than nothing.

Sounded like the same soundtrack as Hollywood Studios.

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Willow"Sounded like the same soundtrack as Hollywood Studios.

it is the same music. just like the track they used for 'good morning walt disney studios'

i think i like it so much because it's not like your average parade. it's split up and it has that show/meet n greet in the middle. really well done WDS
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

never2old

This looks like it could really be the best thing about MMP!! Absolutely loved it  =D> , the Studios really needed something like this!

Thank you for those videos!

Snow_White_Girl

Oh my goodness me this looks fantastic! Nice to see the Evil Queen in there - her dancing's amazing! ;) :P With the meet 'n' greet, will all the characters be doing it or only certain ones?? With there being so many of them it seems like it could create space and crowd issues if they all do one...

Oh and I'm going to have "roll out the red carpet, spotlight on a dream!" stuck in my head for the rest of the evening now!  :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Maarten

Hooray for Hollywood! Stars 'n Cars seems to pack them in. Great soundtrack by the way (its the original). I cant wait for Star Wars and other filmfranchises to appear in the parade/event/calvacade. And if they ever want to make up for not featuring the Muppets in Stars 'n Cars, here is one tip; Muppet Mobile Lab... only then I'll shut up about it. Deal? :wink: :lol:

TowMater

Donald's Car is the Muppets' Car, Has anybody noticed it yet?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century