Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Paul McCartney pays money to Micheal Jackson to play the songs McCartney wrote with Lennon and recorded as The Beatles... Now thats messed up!

Interesting fact, completely off topic :

The xmas carol ' The 12 days of christmas' has no legal copyright, so you can sing it or broadcast it for free. Except for one line,which is not part of the original song, and was added during the 1950s or 60s. Therefor if you play the entire song, one lucky songwriter gets a royality check for writing one line of verse. Jammy sod.
  If you think about it, you can probably guess what line he added.

Yes We're  :offtopic:  and the Verse or "Line as it is" and the Scoring According to Qi and Performed by Rob Brydon that episode... is...

"Five Gold Rings"

But we are talking copyright here... Just not Disney's

TowMater

Has anybody noticed that Donald's car used to be the Muppets car?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Poppy The Monkey

Today is the day!! Join us this evening in the Studios for the unoffical premiere of Stars N Cars!  :D/

davewasbaloo

To all the cast, I hope you break a leg and have a great time!
since 2001 (many before that)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Today is the day!! Join us this evening in the Studios for the unoffical premiere of Stars N Cars!  :D/

If only I could  :cry: . Good luck to all the CMs!!! Dont drive too fast  :wink:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Today is the day!! Join us this evening in the Studios for the unoffical premiere of Stars N Cars!  :D/

If only I could  :cry: . Good luck to all the CMs!!! Dont drive too fast  :wink:

Why am I sat in Wales?  :|  Why am I watching repeats of America's Next Top Model?  :roll:
Why aren't I in Paris?  :cry:

Bonne Chance :!:  Pob Lwc :!: Best Wishes to all...
 :D Keep Smiling :D

The Butlin Boy

I wish I could be there so much, good luck though guys and gals :)

Kris

Looking good from tonight folks. Seems that the show element is more substantial than I thought and I'm glad the character cross-over between this and It's Party Time is minimal.

Posted by Chti Greg over at Central Plaza Forum

Rest of the pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 74&l=33e97
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 74&l=b3278
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Captain Pan

Jasmine looks likes shes dressed cause she's cold!
Stitch looks Cool...

haribosmum

so was this a one off performance or will it now be daily?  we go on wed!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

casschr05

sorry to say this but nope not until the start of Mickeys Magical Party in April
however there is the second (and last preview) event tomorrow.

The Butlin Boy

I love it :mrgreen:

When I first heard that it was going to be different from a normal parade, I'll admit, I was a bit concerned; but now I love how it is so much more than a parade, it's a show as well! And a meet 'n' greet with an amazing selection of characters! This is looking like an amazing addition to the Studios, well done everyone involved =D>  =D>  =D>

The Butlin Boy

First video has surfaced:

[youtube:3lo4wa64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYSgfWxTn8M[/youtube:3lo4wa64]

:mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Very nice... Costumes are nice... But I did imagine the performance to be a little longer... The Cars look real good nice thought into the design!

Although I have one problem... I'm hoping that the Smoke in Aladdin's Car is an effect... otherwise he should really take it to see a Mechanic as it looked more like it was on fire...

And I have another Problem.... The Toy Story Car is Lightyear patterned... and I thought would have been better with Lightyear and Woody... not Jessie and Woody... Although [strike:2g60po58]they are a couple[/strike:2g60po58]... wait they're Co-Stars on the biggest Western TV Show... May start re-thinking my thought now...  :oops:

Masamune

:lol: It's Jessie and Buzz that are the couple Pan.

:D I think it looks brilliant! This is just what the Studios needs!