Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"
Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"And i wish they'd left more time at the end of Stars 'n' cars for the characters to spend time with guests

To be honest, after a 20 minute show + parade the last thing the characters want to do is wait around signing autographs and posing for photos. There are plenty of "meet and greet" opportunities for this in the park during the day.  The meet and greet aspect should never of been advertised in my opinion - just seeing the characters is enough.

And this show is held at the perfect time of day!! The atmosphere is great, and it keeps guests in the park until the end (the main goal!!!).

After thinking about it, i agree Poppy, The characters must get tired after the parade and thena show and yes the event is held at the best time of day! so much atmosphere and keeps the crowd in!
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"And i wish they'd left more time at the end of Stars 'n' cars for the characters to spend time with guests

To be honest, after a 20 minute show + parade the last thing the characters want to do is wait around signing autographs and posing for photos. There are plenty of "meet and greet" opportunities for this in the park during the day.  The meet and greet aspect should never of been advertised in my opinion - just seeing the characters is enough.

And this show is held at the perfect time of day!! The atmosphere is great, and it keeps guests in the park until the end (the main goal!!!).

here here!!  =D>
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Aveen2008

Quote from: "zanderstarz"

here here!!  =D>

I agree it shouldn't have been advertised if its there's really no time for meet and greets to take place. The fact is that some of the characters involved in this event are not present for meet and greet in the studios usually at all...infact mulan hasnt been present before in either park, at least not for a long time..... will she now appear during the day for meet and greets...if not and if there is no meet and greet after this show I would be disappointed as I love meeting the characters as do many.
Luv Aveen xoxo

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Aveen2008"infact mulan hasnt been present before in either park, at least not for a long time..... will she now appear during the day for meet and greets.

At this moment in time, Mulan is not scheduled to be doing daily meet and greets. She will only appear in Stars N Cars. However this could all change in the summer.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Magicalmouse125

See this is why there should be a special designated area themed to stars n cars where you can meet characters in their parade atire and characters not seen other wise in the park.

The production courtyard stage could be a perfect posistion for this!

This would be during the day!

djdisney

Quote from: "Magicalmouse125"See this is why there should be a special designated area themed to stars n cars where you can meet characters in their parade atire and characters not seen other wise in the park.

The production courtyard stage could be a perfect posistion for this!

Good Idea!

i  know because i hardly see any other characters apart from the main ones

Elaine

I agree - to be honest, as it was advertised as a meet n greet, I was actually quite happy with the idea of the cars doing a little parade thing in the studios a few times a day, then the characters meet n greet. As its now an end-of-day parade/show only, with little opportunity for meeting the characters, I don't think we'll watch it more than once on our visit  :? .

But hey, you can't please everyone, no matter what you do.

Elaine

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Elaine"I agree - to be honest, as it was advertised as a meet n greet, I was actually quite happy with the idea of the cars doing a little parade thing in the studios a few times a day, then the characters meet n greet. As its now an end-of-day parade/show only, with little opportunity for meeting the characters, I don't think we'll watch it more than once on our visit  :? .

But hey, you can't please everyone, no matter what you do.

Elaine

I agree I was happy with the old ideas about the format, even though I am sure it will be a nice show to watch and I will probably watch it once or twice if there is no meet and greet...i really dont think they should say it is one if it isn't, it will just lead to disappointment. If it's a show then great but don't advertise it as more if it's not! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Hathaway Browne

If you ask me they should have had this in the park since day one.

The only thing I would suggest adding is maybe a couple of small firework shots from the roof of the stage to send off the finale.
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

15MagicalYears

Maybe not fireworks  :shock: , but some small pyrotechnics would make it awesome 8)

Hathaway Browne

Sure, I'm not talking a box of Standard here, just a little pyro shot just to go out with a bang.

pussinboots

Oh this actually looks pretty good. It's just a shame this part of the park still looks so old-Walt Disney Studios. Imagine how it would have looked if the Theater District project had gone through.

Hathaway Browne

Good point. Especially if it had some neon marquee's flashing away in the twilight.

MagicStar

Hmmm - I don´t like our Stars n Cars... For me, its a waste of money to import all these cars and use them just for transporting the characters to these awwww-show  :?

BUT:
Don´t you think, from this angel, our Studios look like a REAL Disney Park???  :mrgreen:

[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Magicalmouse125

I know what you mean. Perhaps it is just a waste of Money.
But i think that Cinema Parade closed. They needed something for entertainment in the park.

I'm sure simply importing and redecorating the cars is soooooooo much cheaper than creating a whole new parade from scratch. Think of all the things you need for a new parade.
-Designers
-Composers
-Dancers
-Builders
-Drivers
-and so much more.

For DLRP it's a much cheaper option. Does'nt make it right or good. But i'm sure thats how they see it.