Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "Kris"Grr, why are pics of the Muppets and Playhouse floats on the MMP website? That's just stupid!
Oh dear...

And why does the page title on the site still read Mickey's Magical Year? And why do they use Pirates of the Caribbean music for the video? And why couldn't they spell "Calendar"?

...And why did they add photos of Disney Characters' Express to the Minnie's Party Train page?

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Kris"Grr, why are pics of the Muppets and Playhouse floats on the MMP website? That's just stupid!
Oh dear...

And why does the page title on the site still read Mickey's Magical Year? And why do they use Pirates of the Caribbean music for the video? And why couldn't they spell "Calendar"?

...And why did they add photos of Disney Characters' Express to the Minnie's Party Train page?

Its all wrong, WRONG I TELL YOU!

That site depresses me  :cry:
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Riebi

They really neeeeed a propppper online-internet-website...department. It often looks soooo unprofessional. Most compared to other company sites in europe. But I think this is another topic  :lol:

For DSnC: For me this is no longer interesting. With this replacements and canceled cars it hasn´t much more then minnies magical party train for me. And I really miss some spice! Why no star wars, muppets, interesting characters...
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Riebi"They really neeeeed a propppper online-internet-website...department. It often looks soooo unprofessional. Most compared to other company sites in europe. But I think this is another topic  :lol:

For DSnC: For me this is no longer interesting. With this replacements and canceled cars it hasn´t much more then minnies magical party train for me. And I really miss some spice! Why no star wars, muppets, interesting characters...

Well firstly, EuroDisney SCA dont own the rights to the Muppets, i dont think that will ever happen. Stars Wars is in debate, but it certainly wont be in the parade when it opens. Other characters are also in debate. I have listened to the parades soundtrack and although some of it is very "cringe" it will be a lovely spectacle for the guests. Plus the cars are beautiful. Its one of those things that will get better over time, theres so much that could be done to improve this parade but right now, budget isnt strong enough to support it.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Magicalmouse125

It's kind of stupid. You'd expect disney to sort theses problems out with the MMP website.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Poppy The Monkey

Soft Opening next Monday evening!!  Be there!!

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Soft Opening next Monday evening!!  Be there!!
Can't you possibly delay it by another week? ;)
(plus that's the 16th, anniversary of the Studios opening. it would be fitting, surely? okay, now I'm just digging for excuses)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Soft Opening next Monday evening!!  Be there!!

Thanks for the info Poppy, will anyone be there to take pics, videos, etc? :)

Magicalmouse125

There's a soft opening next Monday. Damn it. i so want to be there. but being a teenager. I have School. Someone has to be there for movies and pics. anyone going??

Kris

julien59 from Central Plaza Forum saw some of the cars in the park last night

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7460/imgp4828.jpg
Is that a shopping basket?!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3604/imgp4829.jpg
Canopy gone
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Magicalmouse125

Why were they there? were all of them out? why did they remove th canopy from Mulan's car?............................and why is there a shopping trolley On Donald's car???????

Anthony

They were probably there for the megafam educational trip for DLRP partners. They promised a MMP "preview".

It's a shame the opening logo isn't more like the one released by marketing, but I like that they're opening their parades with a title now, as OUADP does. Otherwise, Donald's car looks ok, nothing special.

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the links Kris, it's great to see the cars. I actually like Donald's car a lot, there's nothing wrong with it at all, but I hope that they put the canopy back on Mulan's though :wink:

I can't wait to see some more pictures and videos soon :)

Kris

Looks like there's some cool costumes to come. Very tasteful!

//http://idata.over-blog.com/2/33/94/76/6/imgp4874.jpg
From Julien59 @ Disney Central Plaza forum again
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

The Butlin Boy

I love those costumes, they suit the parade/show so well. I'm looking forward to seeing more :)