Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Because they own the cars now, instead of renting them from a private collector.

howtodeal

I'm still hoping that at some point this "event" will be changed to an old fashioned
Disney parade  [-o<
The cars look amazing btw, can't wait to see them  :D/

Nala_84

Are there any news about the chance of a little preview this Christmas Season? I think I've read something like that anywhere a few months ago...  [-o<
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"Are there any news about the chance of a little preview this Christmas Season? I think I've read something like that anywhere a few months ago...  [-o<
Zanderstarz mentioned on the last page that rehearsals don't begin till January, so almost certainly not. Sorry.

Magicboy

I had heared from secret connetions.
The Disney Stars´n´Cars Event (Public Premiere) is planed for 28th march 2009 or for 4th April 2009.

Anthony

Probably for 28th March, since that's when MMP is scheduled to begin...

It'll be interesting to see which park takes the limelight this time around. The 15th launch was all focused on DLP, the Celebration Continues totally on WDS... but MMP is spread across both quite evenly. This event isn't really worth promoting as much as OUADP, to put it lightly.

EDDY

QuoteYou'll notice that Star Wars is absent from the list, as well as the new vehicles Pirates of the Caribbean (The Muppets), Finding Nemo (Playhouse Disney) and Cruella Devil, which will not overtake the Disney Villains car. Jack Sparrow has been exchanged for Donald and Daisy Duck who'll open the parade in their vehicle. The Playhouse Disney and Star Wars vehicles will not be used in the event at all.

But on the Concept Art ( published some weeks ago ) there´s the Cruella Car & the Chip n' Dale Car, so in the Catalogues and brochures this picture will appear... Maybe the Info with the Cruella Car is wrong, because they won´t draw it in the final Concept Art if it wouldn´t be released for the event or ?

If they would, than the Star Wars car would also took part in this Concept Art ,or?, and there´s no mention about Daisy and Donalds float so maybe there´s something about to change in Last Minute... ?  If this will happen I [-o<  hope for the STAR WARS CAR :D

see you ;)
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Kristof

QuoteBut on the Concept Art ( published some weeks ago ) there´s the Cruella Car & the Chip n' Dale Car, so in the Catalogues and brochures this picture will appear

That's still the old version of the key visual.  Should be changed soon.

Mr_B

I'm not sure if this has been clarified before but are there any star wars characters in
the parade - I'm sure I remember some pictures or reference to them at some stage.

My son loves star wars so this would be a bonus for him.

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Anthony

The original parade in Florida did have a Star Wars car and characters, and Paris did have it shipped over with the others. However, by all current reports it will not appear when Disney Stars 'n' Cars premieres next year.

Maybe it'll come in future, but not next year, sorry.

Mr_B

Thanks for the clarification on that one Anthony  :)

I guess it'll just cost me more in Star Wars toys while were there  :wink:

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Disneydavid

Well , I would líke to see it :)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

britincgn

http://www.yesterland.com/hollywoodholiday.html

Perhaps a look at the Christmas Holiday makeover next season?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "britincgn"http://www.yesterland.com/hollywoodholiday.html

Perhaps a look at the Christmas Holiday makeover next season?

Fingers crossed, it'd be great if we do, WDS really need some more Christmas entertainment :mrgreen:

zanderstarz

Insider update, last week tests with the cars were conducted in the studios, either for training purposes for driver practice or for placing down the parade route. No music yet, but oddly enough ALL cars were being used. None have been repainted or modified at all...yet.

Stitch one is my favourite. Very lovely vehicles when you're close up, should be a very pretty spectacle for the guests.
~ just like we dreamed it ~