Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"(have also asked for any juicy inside gossip he might hear through the grapevine)

O :( Everyone forgets about me being a Cast Member, le sigh

lol

Nala_84

From when is that quote from raptor, that the Stars'n'Cars Event might run as preview during Christmas Season??! :D
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

JJP

do you think it will get a preview when i go in December the 10th to the 14th i hope so because this is me and my mums 6th time at Disneyland Paris but our first Christmas there.

Japper

Well, I like this new promotion:

(click for a big version)

from dlrpfans.be

Owain

I LOVE IT!
Expecially the hollywood feel it gives :D

Riebi

WOW! Well done!

I like it and the logo doesn´t look sooo cheap in this promotion!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Captain Pan

Now that's a positive step in the right direction... The poster simply screams hollywood, along with disney and fun! Love the Lighting al la Premieres and 20th Century Fox Logo! I just hope that Mickey's car has the Mickey License Plate or I will be a little unhappy bunny!

The Butlin Boy

I have to admit, I do like this poster, like everyone else has pointed out it just screams Hollywood which is what I want to see. Unfortunately though, I'm still not entirely sold on the logo, there's just something about it that isn't right... :-k  :roll:

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Riebi"raptor posted the line up at wdsfans

Muppets will be transformed to POTC,
The Villains Car to Cruela DeVil
Playhouse Disney to Nemo

Hmmm, really nice post Raptor! Buuuuuuuuuut....dont expect to see Star Wars, EuroDisney no longer owns the rights. It has been confirmed internally that this car will be changed.

Nemo?? REALLY??  - love it!
~ just like we dreamed it ~

howtodeal

I like the idea and everything, but it would be great if they changed their mind
and turned it into an old fashioned Disney parade, Iam one of the people who are not
very interested in taking pictures and spending time with the characters, but i really
like watching those cool Disney parades and from what iam reading this is not going
to be a full parade with music and lots of charatcers  :(
Anyway, it's too early to judge but those are just my initial thoughts when i knew
that it's just going to be an "event" :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "Riebi"raptor posted the line up at wdsfans

Muppets will be transformed to POTC,
The Villains Car to Cruela DeVil
Playhouse Disney to Nemo

Hmmm, really nice post Raptor! Buuuuuuuuuut....dont expect to see Star Wars, EuroDisney no longer owns the rights. It has been confirmed internally that this car will be changed.

Nemo?? REALLY??  - love it!

Nooooooooo! I was really hoping that Star Wars would stay. How do you mean that they no longer own the rights, they still have Star Tours, and there are shops in both parks that sell Star Wars merchandise? :?

penfold12

Me too!!  In my head I was even hoping that this maybe the thing that kick starts "Star Wars Weekends" in the Studios's similar to the US parks...

zanderstarz

Quote from: "penfold12"Me too!!  In my head I was even hoping that this maybe the thing that kick starts "Star Wars Weekends" in the Studios's similar to the US parks...

Sorry! Only relaying whats been said internally. Maybe it could change? But right at this moment in time, no Star Wars   :(
~ just like we dreamed it ~

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "zanderstarz"
Quote from: "penfold12"Me too!!  In my head I was even hoping that this maybe the thing that kick starts "Star Wars Weekends" in the Studios's similar to the US parks...

Sorry! Only relaying whats been said internally. Maybe it could change? But right at this moment in time, no Star Wars   :(

:x  :cry:  :x That's such a shame, I really hoped that it would make it. It would have been brilliant to see Darth Vader, R2D2, C3PO, Chewbacca, and the Storm Troopers in the studios, and I know they have/had at least DV, Chewy, and the ST's because I've seen them in Discoveryland before :wink:

PeterPaan

I really love the Disney's Stars 'n' cars poster. It looks great!  :!: