Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Quote from: "Japper"Sorry , another try:

Wow, amazing logo. Anyone think it looks a bit like the cars logo or is it just me ?
I mean like with the silver and red :)

?

Japper

Yeah , it's definitely inspired by that.

The Butlin Boy

I'm sorry to doubt your sources Japper, but the logo looks a bit fake to me. It just seems a bit too simple design, the Mickey head doesn't look like the kind of thing that would be put on a logo for something like this, and most of all, the little Mickey apostrophe in the word Disney just makes it look fan made. Sorry :?

-breeno-

Wow cool logo, thanks for posting it japper :)

Yeah it does look alot like the cars logo to me, i'm sure if you didn't see the cars logo in a while you'd think it just was the cars logo, i sure did :P

@ Butlin, maybe it's a quick design that will be edited for the final logo?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Riebi

raptor posted the line up at wdsfans ( :arrow: //http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/news/news.php#newsitemEkkpuFAupuJchyPEns )

Muppets will be transformed to POTC,
The Villains Car to Cruela DeVil
Playhouse Disney to Nemo

I must say I like it. I´m a bit sad that I don´t see the muppets and the bear from the blue house. But it´s great to have Star Wars!!! Curella is also a big favorite of mine! And it seems to be very "balanced" between Real, 2D Animation and 3 D Animation.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Japper

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"

I'm sorry to doubt your sources Japper, but the logo looks a bit fake to me. It just seems a bit too simple design, the Mickey head doesn't look like the kind of thing that would be put on a logo for something like this, and most of all, the little Mickey apostrophe in the word Disney just makes it look fan made. Sorry :?

It was on the disney press site!

With some other logo's (that are terrible)

Check them out at :
//http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort-paris/100606-mickeys-magical-party-new-event-2.html

Elaine

OMG - my daughter is going to completely lose the plot when this starts in the Studios - Mulan, Ariel and Snow White all in one cavalcade  :D/  :D/ ????

You know, this may seriously fill up the studios, as the Princesses are so hard to meet in the main Park.

Elaine

Captain Pan

I like the logo... but yet certain things about it make me doubt it... and they've been expressed previously...

With the Contents of the Parade... Nice Line Up... with the Minor Exception of Star Wars, and I predict Cruella De Vil's mobile/veichle will be that which was used for the Cruella Meet 'n' Greets that the studios picked up during the summer... And I Don't Know Why but I was half expecting a Lightning McQueen, Mater or Sally Models being revealed... mainly cause they actually are Cars... But Hey as the Song Goes... "You can't always get what you want"

Kristof

QuoteI predict Cruella De Vil's mobile/veichle will be that which was used for the Cruella Meet 'n' Greets that the studios picked up during the summer...

No as you can read on WDSfans (and see on the image posted by Riebi above) will the Villains car be repainted to Cruella Devil...

Pete's Dragon

Firstly, Id like to say that the logo looks pretty good. But I do have one little question to do with the photo line-up posted......why is Bear in the Big Blue House sitting in a car with Finding Nemo written across the photo ?

Kristof

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Firstly, Id like to say that the logo looks pretty good. But I do have one little question to do with the photo line-up posted......why is Bear in the Big Blue House sitting in a car with Finding Nemo written across the photo ?

Quote from: "Riebi"raptor posted the line up at wdsfans ( :arrow: http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... puJchyPEns )

:wink:

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Kristof"Disney's Stars 'n' Cars Event

CONFIRMED

The parade first premièred on October 1, 2001 as part of the Walt Disney World Resort's 100 Years of Magic Celebration. The parade is a procession of characters riding in highly themed cars down the streets of Disney's Hollywood Studios in true Hollywood style. The parade had it's final run at Disney's Hollywood Studios on March 8, 2008. It has been replaced by the Block Party Bash parade from Disney's California Adventure.

The cars have been transported to Disneyland Resort Paris since then and are currently being adapted.

It's rumoured that the parade will be soft-opened during the Winter season of 2008 and will officially be launched in March 2009.

» Stars and Motor Cars Parade at Photos Magiques

Video by Photos Magiques:

[dailymotion:392v295c]x58nds[/dailymotion:392v295c]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Original Post by raptor1982:

From Mr. Entertainment on DLP.info about the Stars and Motor Cars Parade:

This Parade will REPLACE the Walt Disney Studios Parade ( aka PDS) as of summer 2007.
It is possible that not all of the characters and/or vehicules will be present in the Walt Disney Studios Paris version. No further info is available at present however.
Yay! You guys can have it! I'm sick of it! lol.

Pete's Dragon

Well if anyone doesnt like the parade , name or logo. Just think, it could have been worse.....................

hmm, very appealling  :?  Meowwwww :wink:

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Well if anyone doesnt like the parade , name or logo. Just think, it could have been worse.....................

hmm, very appealling  :?  Meowwwww :wink:
Ahhhh don't give them any ideas for the Animal Kingdom dude!!!

Pete's Dragon

QuoteAhhhh don't give them any ideas for the Animal Kingdom dude!!!

eeek, never thought of that  :?

:offtopic: found out yesterday that one of mates from school works at the Animal Kingdom as a vet or animal welfare officer or something. Bit sketchy on his actual job description at the minute, waiting for him to write back (have also asked for any juicy inside gossip he might hear through the grapevine)