Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZINDERELLA

Just watched the video of the show stops....how utterly embarrassing! it's like a really lame kids party. The CMs must feel like utter berks...let's grab some kids, confuse them, try and stop the adults from getting off the pavement to look after their kids, ...and then...hey I know....do ring a ring a roses to some poorly cooked up tune.

I'm a massive fan, but I think I would be cringing if that stopped in front of me and my kids!
2007 Halloween- Santa Fe
2009 May 1/2 Term- Newport Bay
2010 Halloween - Sequoia Lodge
2010 Xmas - Newport Bay (the one we won!)
2012 May 1/2 Term - Sequoia Lodge
2013 July - Magic Circus
2017 Magic Circus

DisneyBud

Quote from: "nathandgina"Hi All,

I returned to DLRP on Friday for the day to avoid the "Wedding" and my daughter joined the Princesses and Princes for a dance during the show stop.  It absolutely made her day, she is still smiling now!!
A great idea for a special moment!!!!!!!

Love it and hope it stays!!!!
the knack is to identify the correct place to stand and get there approx half an hour prior to the parade start time!!

Roll on 17th June!!

Nathan :D/

I too was at Disneyland on Friday, and also got to join in with the princes and princesses. Well I was roped in to hold one of the flower garlands, but it was still fun. Which set of princesses was she with? Would love to see any photos you have.

littlemermaid83

Welllll...........................................

I don't even have anything to say on what a complete utter pile of pants this is.

WHY WHY WHY???????????
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

aliscrapper

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Welllll...........................................

I don't even have anything to say on what a complete utter pile of pants this is.

WHY WHY WHY???????????

I think that's the question that we'd all like to know the answer too! :lol:

peter

Can you imagine how terrified those cms must be?

luke85

What a mess.

Laura678

Quote from: "luke85"What a mess.

My sentiments exactly.
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

dagobert

Finally I watched the video and I totally agree with you! What a mess and how embarrassing!!!! I'm really not interested in the parade anymore. And what happened to the music?

aliscrapper

Quote from: "dagobert"Finally I watched the video and I totally agree with you! What a mess!!!! I'm really not interested in the parade anymore.

I feel exactly the same. :(   And the Parade for me was one of the highlights of the holiday!

captain rocket

Well, I think someone should speak up on behalf of these wonderful new show stops..... I wonder where the hell we are going to find this person!!! This is the biggest load of cadswallop that the DLRP management  team have dreamed up. Boring for everyone except the parents of a group of confused kids wandering aimlessley hand in hand with a character with some distinctly below par Disney music in the background. The plot has truly been lost with this tripe. I am always happy to start queing for the parade 45/60 minutes in advance, I don't think I will even bother watching it on my next visit. Patrick and Anthony, if you still have the contact with DLRP management, I would suggest that you encourage them to read this thread, who knows they may be able to save something form this debacle

captain rocket

Sorry, make that Kristoff and Anthony!!!

aliscrapper

Quote from: "captain rocket"Sorry, make that Kristoff and Anthony!!!

Great idea!! :thumbs:

MrsPirate

Quote from: "aliscrapper"
Quote from: "dagobert"Finally I watched the video and I totally agree with you! What a mess!!!! I'm really not interested in the parade anymore.

I feel exactly the same. :(   And the Parade for me was one of the highlights of the holiday!

Totally agree, I shall be using this time for doing more rides.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

ulak

Quote from: "MrsPirate"
Quote from: "aliscrapper"

Totally agree, I shall be using this time for doing more rides.

I totally agree! This thing has definitely canceled my visit to DLP this year!  :?

Please Anthony and Krystof for contacting DLRP management- this is totally destroyed magic in the park! Thank you!  [-o<
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

peter

God.. The music isn't Disney, the dancing for the dreams of romance float to be honest looks like it belongs in a kiddies park like legoland. Why would they do this. Walt would be turning in his grave if he found out about this!!!!!