Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

how much do i love those videos. thanks alot now i have to go and watch my dvd of it from june :P  im gutted he he he

never2old

More pics... It's such a beautiful parade!!

These are from last June:

Can't wait to go and see it once more!!  :D

miss disney fan

when the 15th birthday celebrations end will the dream parade still be on every day seven days aweek as it is now, say at halloween or christmas time or will it go back to how it used to be with the parades?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "miss disney fan"when the 15th birthday celebrations end will the dream parade still be on every day seven days aweek as it is now, say at halloween or christmas time or will it go back to how it used to be with the parades?

I am 99.9% sure that the this parade will continue to run 7 days a week after the 15th anniversary celebrations :)

miss disney fan

i hope not, i'm going next halloween (2009) so i was looking forward to watching the main halloween parade, unless they put both parades on, as at xmas last year there was just abit of a add on to DOUDP and yes the parade was great it just didnt have the magic for christmas  :cry:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "miss disney fan"i hope not, i'm going next halloween (2009) so i was looking forward to watching the main halloween parade, unless they put both parades on, as at xmas last year there was just abit of a add on to DOUDP and yes the parade was great it just didnt have the magic for christmas  :cry:

Last Halloween they had a mini Halloween Pre-parade before the OUADP, and at Christmas they have two additional floats at the end of the parade (The Toy Soldiers, and Father Christmas). I don't know if they'll do it again this year, but I think they will :)

Joonas

Does anyone know what time the parade starts during high season (in July)?

Anthony

Quote from: "Joonas"Does anyone know what time the parade starts during high season (in July)?
Maybe 5pm (17h00), perhaps later. The times won't be published till the start of the season on 5th July.  This is also more of a Trip Planning question. :wink:

Patrick

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Joonas"Does anyone know what time the parade starts during high season (in July)?
Maybe 5pm (17h00), perhaps later. The times won't be published till the start of the season on 5th July.  This is also more of a Trip Planning question. :wink:

Last year it was about 7pm, (19h00), which they have been at during the past few summer seasons anyway, can't see it really moving much.  It is this late no doubt so they can use the same cast for fantillusion.

miss disney fan

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "miss disney fan"i hope not, i'm going next halloween (2009) so i was looking forward to watching the main halloween parade, unless they put both parades on, as at xmas last year there was just abit of a add on to DOUDP and yes the parade was great it just didnt have the magic for christmas  :cry:

Last Halloween they had a mini Halloween Pre-parade before the OUADP, and at Christmas they have two additional floats at the end of the parade (The Toy Soldiers, and Father Christmas). I don't know if they'll do it again this year, but I think they will :)

i was there for christmas, but dont get me wrong i like the parade its just a shame that we lose all the other proper parades and just have the DOUDP all the time taking over and then a couple of other floats at the end  :(

WaltDisneyFanBoy

I think this parade will be here for another couplle of years, becouse they have put allot of work in it.

RockNRoller

I like the parade, there's so much more going on wiht each float you see something new every time you watch it. However I would like to see them produce a bit more of a seasonal theme when appropriate, last years 2 extra floats at Christmas really didn't compare with previous Christmas parades.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

miss disney fan

thank you rock, thats exactly how i felt about the parade, its all lovely and very well done but during christmas its not very seasonly  :(

invasion

There is a new dance section at Dreams of Laughter and Fun .

http://nl.youtube.com/results?search_qu ... e_uploaded

Snow_White_Girl

This may be off-topic and I apologise if it is, but does anyone know the names of all the floats in the parade? I know one is Dreams of Laughter & Fun and another is Dreams of Power, but has anyone got any idea of the others? I've just come round to cataloguing my photos from my trip last September and I really need to know! :)

\":lamp:\"