Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"This may be off-topic and I apologise if it is, but does anyone know the names of all the floats in the parade? I know one is Dreams of Laughter & Fun and another is Dreams of Power, but has anyone got any idea of the others? I've just come round to cataloguing my photos from my trip last September and I really need to know! :)

Think one is friendship... Toy Story and Winnie The Pooh...But I could very well be wrong

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"This may be off-topic and I apologise if it is, but does anyone know the names of all the floats in the parade? I know one is Dreams of Laughter & Fun and another is Dreams of Power, but has anyone got any idea of the others? I've just come round to cataloguing my photos from my trip last September and I really need to know! :)

This link should help  :wink:

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/15thann ... ade/guide/

Poppy The Monkey

Here is a list of all the floats:

Dreams of Imagination - Mickey and co.
Dreams of Fun and Laughter - Pinnochio and Alice
Dreams of Friendship - Toy Story and Winnie
Dreams of Fantasy - Peter Pan and Mary Poppins
Dreams of Power - Villians
Dreams of Adventure - Lion King and Jungle Book
Dreams of Romance - the 2 Romance floats

Dreams of Christmas - the whole Christmas section, during the Christmas season.

seanmartina

Hi ive uploaded a HD video of the Parade

http://www.vimeo.com/1371617

Hope you like it

Katie-Sparrow

The parade is wonderful, i love it x
After the 15th anniversary are they changing it or not, Does anybody know???
[size=200]Princess Katie[/size]

-breeno-

Quote from: "Katie-Sparrow"The parade is wonderful, i love it x
After the 15th anniversary are they changing it or not, Does anybody know???

I think i heard they will continue with the parade but take off the 15 logos etc :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

15yearsofMagic2008

I was crying my eyes watching this parade!Its just so magical!
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

MinniesBestPal

Apparently they have more than 1300 costumes, and they're all hand made!

never2old

Quote from: "15yearsofMagic2008"I was crying my eyes watching this parade!Its just so magical!

I've seen it a few times now, and I still cry like the first time... I cry even looking at the pictures, or watching the video. I cry listening to the song!!

It's just so beautiful....

cinders

LOL you know what i cry every time i hear the song never mind seeing the parade :| my 14 year old son laughed at me last year when we saw it coz i was balling my eyes out LOL !! but hey ! its magical and im emotional ! LOL its all good :D and im sure when i go again in november i will cry again  i even cried at the old christmas parade  :oops:

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

madame_leota

i was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to go for each of the parade stops? i know it has been put before but it was not very clear to me.

if anyone is able to give me specific places (i.e, outside walts, outside caceys, ect) then i would love you FOREVER!

Sorry, i know its a lot to ask but I am hoping to get a map and mark each on with a different coloured sticker and take it for reference so i would be happy to scan it in once i do it so people can print out a copy for themselves too so hopefuly it will help a lot of ppl if i can get it done.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "madame_leota"i was just wondering if anyone could tell me where to go for each of the parade stops? i know it has been put before but it was not very clear to me.

This is on DLRP Magic:

For more info, go to:
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/15thann ... ade/guide/

:wink:

madame_leota

oh fantastic!! thanks so much, i didnt even think of looking there!  :oops:

Remco K.

This was reported by theDirector on the Themepark.nl forum with pictures. Here are a few of them:

The Butlin Boy

:o  :shock: Whoa Jeese, that's bad! Well actually, I suppose they were pretty lucky in a way, in that it happened to the final float at the very end of the parade route, it could have been one of the first few floats, half way through the route. But imagine walking into the park on the first day of your trip, to see that :lol: