2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

toonarmylass

just so people know the jugglers are still there while i was there i saw the parade twice, once they were in the next time they wernt  :cry:

TowMater

It's nice to see more dancers but why remove the fire jugglers & Flotson and Jetson?

Well it would be more better if the Power unit had about 3 fire jugglers, 3 octopus' and Flotson and Jetson.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

MinniesBestPal

There were 2 extra floats in it at christmas because they had santa and his reindeer, and the toy soldiers in it!

ITS THE BEST! I LOVE IT!

TowMater

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"There were 2 extra floats in it at christmas because they had santa and his reindeer, and the toy soldiers in it!

ITS THE BEST! I LOVE IT!

I believe you got some late news there.

Previous Disney Visits

MinniesBestPal

Oh well... I didn't read all of this thread!

TowMater

I know, It's not your fault.

Previous Disney Visits

zanderstarz

Quote from: "TowMater"It's nice to see more dancers but why remove the fire jugglers & Flotson and Jetson?

Well it would be more better if the Power unit had about 3 fire jugglers, 3 octopus' and Flotson and Jetson.

A new cast of Jugglers have just been rehearsed so you will be seeing at least 5 in each parade. There are nearly always 6 Octopus girls but sadly Flotsam and Jetsam will not be returning anytime soon (which SUCKS!). Due to the way in which French law governs how Disney pays its staff, one needs to be on a puppeteering coefficient to operate the eels in the parade, however there are simply not enough puppeteers at the moment. The same people who do Animagique are used to control Usula, Scar, Pumba and Simba in the parade, as well as Pumba, Simba, Timon and Zazu in Legend of the Lion King. I personally dont see why regular parade performers cant be trained to use the eels, its really not that hard. The performers on the Sky Runners (Tigger/Vulture) are on a normal parade coefficient, but they are paid extra for every parade they do, so why cant this be the same for the people who operate the eels? France makes no sense i tell you!!
~ just like we dreamed it ~

zanderstarz

Anyone noticed that for the past 3 days, the Dreams of Fun and Laughter float has not been a part of the parade?....its motor blew up, so its being replaced...have no idea when it will be fixed, fingers crossed as soon as...but this is France after all so be prepared to wait, ha!

Kristof

Quote from: "zanderstarz"Anyone noticed that for the past 3 days, the Dreams of Fun and Laughter float has not been a part of the parade?....its motor blew up, so its being replaced...have no idea when it will be fixed, fingers crossed as soon as...but this is France after all so be prepared to wait, ha!

You'd better say Disney.  It's not better in the other resort you know.

15MagicalYears

Talking about The Fun and Laughter float, I have always wanted Foul Fellow and Gideon to join Pinnochio, Geppetto and the stilt walkers.  :)
It's always soo aqwuard as there never seems to be set choriography.  :(

It may be a bit crammed though  :cry:

zanderstarz

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"Talking about The Fun and Laughter float, I have always wanted Foul Fellow and Gideon to join Pinnochio, Geppetto and the stilt walkers.  :)
It's always soo aqwuard as there never seems to be set choriography.  :(

It may be a bit crammed though  :cry:

The stilt walkers were cut late last year. Geppetto and Gideon replaced them to fill the gap with no choroegoraphy, they were taken out in Febuary and now there is a new Can-Can and Russian dance unit with Pinnochio. Though I kinda think its a bit raunchy for Disney, dont think the American managers are overly impressed by it. But I agree that Geppetto, Foulfellow and Gideon should be a part of the unit.

peep

I saw it on Friday and the Fun and laughter float was back. They also had the new dancers out. I thought the dancers seemed a tad random but they were still good and they added to the parade. It was also great to see the float back after reading your notice before I went, nice suprise.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

piratescaribbean111

Hey!
I went to see the Disneyland parade on Saturday 26th August 2007.

I was there at the Peter Pan stop and I made two videos when I got home and put them on youtube. Here they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwjVbhbPhH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNQLTetXqqI

The Peter Pan who was there was sooooooooooooooo amazing! He really was the most magical thing of the whole parade.
Tell me what you think :)

never2old

Quote from: "piratescaribbean111"Hey!
I went to see the Disneyland parade on Saturday 26th August 2007.

I was there at the Peter Pan stop and I made two videos when I got home and put them on youtube. Here they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwjVbhbPhH8" target="_blank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNQLTetXqqI" target="_blank

The Peter Pan who was there was sooooooooooooooo amazing! He really was the most magical thing of the whole parade.
Tell me what you think :)

Nice videos!!!