Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"I have a fear of spiders and is not that fond of snakes either, but it is amazing what you can do when you want to take some photos :P Also I knew that the spiders were pretty big and would just sit in their web. However, on this visit I didn't see one single spider or web in the temple, so I actually doubt that any spiders were there at the time.
Lol yeah it is quite amazing to see how far you'll go for a photograph!  :mrgreen:
I just can't handle spiders though. I remember there was one that ran towards me and I was a home by myself so I started to cry really quite badly lol...then I was rather mean and smushed it and then cried some more because I'd smushed it!  8)
Clearly, Me + Spiders = Bad  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

never2old

I was going through my (non-Disney  ;) ) pictures and I found these, took them in Bruges a couple of years ago.

If you get the chance to go there, please do, it's a beautiful little town, perfect for a romantic getaway... I just love wandering around, there are plenty of beautiful places to discover (and great food too!!)

DLP-Photos.com

AMAZING photos n2o - I cannot decide a favorite between the 2 last photos, well.... Yes I can - your third photos is just mindblowing beautiful.

AND the tower reminds me so much of the wonderful movie In Bruges - it is the tower from that movie, right?
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

never2old

Thanks forza_united!!

Yes, that's the tower from the movie! It's in the main square.

burntsienna

These are just a few shots from a couple of shoots I did with Deary and my cousin.

With these first few shots, we were mainly testing what she'd look like with short hair. So I took out a lot of hair grips and started to pin it all up, then it looked somewhat terrible so I put a hat on her  :lol: We wanted the makeup to be quite natural on these ones so I only put on some eyeliner and mascara =]
I used my hat and bracelets and Cheshire Cat ring to just round it all up =]

Then we wanted to try something different to the first set and so I put some red lipstick on and took all her hair down, curled it and then backcombed it.

And then my cousin wanted some new shots for her facebook, so I did her makeup and cut the blue hair extention to suit her style, then altered the bowler hat slightly and there we go.

JelleP

I took this picture when I was in our backyard! ;)

PS: wonderful pictures everyone! Keep sharing them :D
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

Aalborg has been celebrating the Tall Ships Races 2010 last week and of course it was heaven for a photographer...

You can see my pictures from the event here: //http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=247301&id=720811222&l=21a18f83c6

Here are some of my favorites:

v

Now I am off to DLP :D
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Oooo I love them Nicolai especially the third from the bottom!  :mrgreen:

These few are from my new project for uni, i shot them using my 35mm camera and Fujicolour C200 35mm film  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

These photos contain Disney goodness!  :mrgreen:

All shot on 35mm Film  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you Laura - really like your 35mm photos - especially the one with Wall-E.. The special sense of film photos is really clear in these photos, which is very nice :D
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Thank you Laura - really like your 35mm photos - especially the one with Wall-E.. The special sense of film photos is really clear in these photos, which is very nice :D
Thanks! =D
They're for my new uni project and will hopefully be exhibited down in London  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "forza_united"Thank you Laura - really like your 35mm photos - especially the one with Wall-E.. The special sense of film photos is really clear in these photos, which is very nice :D
Thanks! =D
They're for my new uni project and will hopefully be exhibited down in London  :mrgreen:

An exhibition in London - that sounds sweet!!

Check out the photos from my latest trip with photos from both DLP and Paris in my trip report  :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

MinniesBestPal

Lovely photos everyone  :D

Burntsienna - I love the one with the alarm clock, and the wooden carved Mickey Statue. I've always wanted one of those, they're so pretty. I also like how some parts are blurred, and some are focused  :thumbs:

forza_united - That captain's wheel picture is amazing O_O I love piratey stuff, its a great picture :3

PetiteSirene

Just thought I would show my best shot from my weekend trip to Brussels :) it was a great trip, bringing back many fond memories!

The Atonium by gurgi_uk, on Flickr

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

DLP-Photos.com

A trip that should have given me lots of fall photos ended up given just one shot that really interests me and it has nothing to with fall :lol: That is the amazing thing when you go out to photograph.

You get 3 different versions - which one is your favorite?

I have a definite favorite myself, but it would be nice to hear some other opinions :-D
/Nicolai