Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"I have already told you this, but once again it is a truly impressive photoshoot.

Bravo, Laura  =D>

Thank you Nicolai!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

35mm shots

This next one is actually 2 photos taken from the contact sheet  :)

DLP-Photos.com

Wow, Laura, they are really cool... It is great to see something a bit more unusual than the normal (still perfect) shots people including myself uploads to this thread :P
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Agreed, it's fantastic to see something a bit different; and it's a very creative idea too. Well done =D>

burntsienna

Thanks  :mrgreen:
Yeah the exposures aren't correct mainly because I had my enlarger lens set to F5.6 and didn't have it on run for long enough so not all of the paper was exposed to the images. But I couldn't be bothered to keep trying to get the correct exposure. They were only contact sheets anyways.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

burntsienna

Heres just a little piece of todays work  :mrgreen:
I added the writing just to see how it looked...its not too good so it won't be on my final image...but I still sort of liked it a little  :lol:

Javey74

I like the colours in those shots..  :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"I like the colours in those shots..  :D
:mrgreen: I wanted them to be quite soft and natural
ooo and also this is the Hasselblad...though I'm not sure if its the exact model I used...

I've ordered myself one of these!  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well I can honestly say that I've never seen a camera shaped quite like that in my life..  :o

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Well I can honestly say that I've never seen a camera shaped quite like that in my life..  :o
Its amazing! Shoots square 6'6 medium format when using the 120film, but also has an attatchable digital back...which costs like £9000 so I havent bought that lol!  :lol:

But you basically view through the bit sticking up, which is a really weird way to view cause you have to hold the camera at your waist most of the time and the image you see is actually reversed  :mrgreen:

Its really cool, I love it

DLP-Photos.com

Great work there Laura - as Javey said, it has some lovely colors.

And the Hasselblad is soo cool. Although I am 100 % digital I can still appreciate some good stuff and this seems and sounds really good  :D/
/Nicolai

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "burntsienna"Its amazing! Shoots square 6'6 medium format when using the 120film, but also has an attatchable digital back...which costs like £9000 so I havent bought that lol!  :lol:

But you basically view through the bit sticking up, which is a really weird way to view cause you have to hold the camera at your waist most of the time and the image you see is actually reversed  :mrgreen:

Its really cool, I love it

If your gonna go for a £9000 camera you might as well go digital and get a Canon 5D MKII ;)

Digital > Film
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

burntsienna

My Hasselblad arrived today!
I looove the 120 film 6'6 square format!
Ooo and I developed my negatives too  :mrgreen:
Got home at like 9:15 from photoshooting lol
And am now busy at work again!  :lol:

DLP-Photos.com

Today I "published" my first book containing my photos...

... Well, I got my first iPhoto book, which is a hardback version of the many iPhoto books, which you can design and then order. I have to say the quality is better than I expected after searching the internet - it is actually very high standard paper and printing.

It is awesome to be able to make a book with your photos, when you love photography as much as me and I will certainly be ordering more books a long the way both from vacations and more portfolio-like books with more "serious" photos.

Here is just some photos of my book:

The front is very well printed and cool:

It even has a foreword:

One of my favorite pages from the book:

My favorite page:

The back is very simple:

All that is left to say is: I love my MacBook Pro :lol:
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

That's brilliant Nicolai, I'm sure you must be very impressed with the way it came out (I'll admit even I am :wink: ). Thanks for sharing :)