Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Wow!
That book is outstandingly amazing!
I want one!  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :lol:
The photographs look superb!  :D/  =D>  :D/
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Well today was the last day we could use the studio...so me and a few friends decided to book it and put it to good use!

These photographs may seem normal...but theres a secret - Can anyone guess it?

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"These photographs may seem normal...but theres a secret - Can anyone guess it?

Hmmm :-k  I'm wondering if the models are related or indeed one and the same person :?

Whatever, their nice pics, especially the last one, nice compo =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

burntsienna

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Hmmm :-k  I'm wondering if the models are related or indeed one and the same person :?

You are correct on your wonderings of them being the same person!  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :D/

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Hmmm :-k  I'm wondering if the models are related or indeed one and the same person :?

You are correct on your wonderings of them being the same person!  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :D/

I thought they were, very clever Laura, well done :)

DLP-Photos.com

Well, once again great photoshoot Laura  =D>

Very creative and funny with the detail of the "characters" being the same person  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "forza_united"Today I "published" my first book containing my photos...

... Well, I got my first iPhoto book, which is a hardback version of the many iPhoto books, which you can design and then order. I have to say the quality is better than I expected after searching the internet - it is actually very high standard paper and printing.

It is awesome to be able to make a book with your photos, when you love photography as much as me and I will certainly be ordering more books a long the way both from vacations and more portfolio-like books with more "serious" photos.

Here is just some photos of my book:

The front is very well printed and cool:

I must have missed this earlier. Excellent idea and a great way to save all those wonderful moments.

David

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I thought they were, very clever Laura, well done :)

Quote from: "forza_united"Well, once again great photoshoot Laura =D>

Very creative and funny with the detail of the "characters" being the same person :D/

Thank you both very muchly  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
We just did it for a random play in the studio - but it was great to use the Hasselblad and Capture One again  :mrgreen:

-breeno-

Took this pic on my mobile on Saturday after a very lonely walk around my town.  It's not the best pic in the world but i kinda like it.  Probably because it makes it look like Enniskillen is a nice place to live :P  Believe me it isn't.

http://www.imgdash.com/uploads/ab28e_Photo022.jpg

EDIT: Replaced link with one from Imgdash cause it's just better ;) [/plug]
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Nice photo Breeno, I like it a lot. It's the simplicity of it that makes it look so nice, something I'd expect to see in a tourist brochure or a catalogue :wink:

Very well done, and thanks for sharing it :)

burntsienna

Thats such a lovely photo Breeno!
Keep posting 'em  :mrgreen:

Well...today I've been needing distraction so decided to take some photos.
Not very good...the first one is just a complete mess about to attempt to cheer myself up  :lol: Nothing like some wigs to make me smile

And this one was just because I haven't done any like this for a while.

DLP-Photos.com

Breeno your photo is great - very idyllic and when you see it, it is hard to belive that it is not a nice place :)

Laura, once again you have taken some very good photos and I especially love the lightning. Although you like playing with wigs :P the last photo is my favorite, it is very beautiful! It seems very innocent in a way - I do not know if that was intended.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Breeno your photo is great - very idyllic and when you see it, it is hard to belive that it is not a nice place :)

Laura, once again you have taken some very good photos and I especially love the lightning. Although you like playing with wigs :P the last photo is my favorite, it is very beautiful! It seems very innocent in a way - I do not know if that was intended.

Lol thanks =]
The lighting is done really easily...its just a lamp in my bedroom thats on, with curtains closed and no other lights. =]
I'm not sure what I was intending for the photos  :lol: but we'll say it was innocence  :D
I do really like wearing wigs though [for photos] because they change how I look which I like lol and each wig has a different personality... :lol:  8)

Alexander

Great shots everybody, very inspiring!

Here is one of mine...

Life is different.

burntsienna

Wow! thats great! the capture of the cats face is amazing!  :lol:  :mrgreen:  =D>