Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epcot_Boy

Playing around really :-" .........wasn't sure where to put these #-o   So I thought why not here :)

'Pictures from a bygone age' well sort of :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"Thanks :D
There will be another 3 for this project; a Lion, Cheetah and Antelope :mrgreen:

I will be looking to seeing these projects Laura, they are very creative  =D>

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Playing around really :-" .........wasn't sure where to put these #-o So I thought why not here :)

'Pictures from a bygone age' well sort of :wink:

I really like B/W pictures and it suits your photos of Mary Poppins very good, so I like them a lot  :D/  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Epcot_Boy they are fantastic! I love black and white photographs and I love the contrast in them  :mrgreen:
Thanks for posting them!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"'Pictures from a bygone age' well sort of :wink:
They look good, but the one thing I think would be better is if they were sepia toned... voila!

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Agent Lex"
Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"'Pictures from a bygone age' well sort of :wink:
They look good, but the one thing I think would be better is if they were sepia toned... voila!

Funnily, a good friend of mine also said that when she saw them claiming that it would give a more realistic pre-colour impression. Hmmmmm :-k  could be right. I kinda like them as they are, but well :-k you could be right :)

David

burntsienna

Here's some shots from todays shoot =]

burntsienna

Theres lots more from this shoot on my Flickr page which you can access through my profile on here  :mrgreen:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"Theres lots more from this shoot on my Flickr page which you can access through my profile on here  :mrgreen:

'The Preditor and the Prey' :)  Wasn't sure what to make of them, but seeing Flickr they now become clear.........really enjoyable set. Thanks for sharing your imagination (and art).

David

DLP-Photos.com

Once again your photoshoots are very good Laura. So creative and I love that there isn't a disturbing background or something - there is just one focuspoint for the eye  :D/

Brilliant  =D>
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Theres lots more from this shoot on my Flickr page which you can access through my profile on here  :mrgreen:

'The Preditor and the Prey' :)  Wasn't sure what to make of them, but seeing Flickr they now become clear.........really enjoyable set. Thanks for sharing your imagination (and art).

Thanks  :mrgreen:
Yeah I don't normally shoot fashiony styled things...but its our project and they've really limited us  :(

Quote from: "forza_united"Once again your photoshoots are very good Laura. So creative and I love that there isn't a disturbing background or something - there is just one focuspoint for the eye :D/

Brilliant =D>

Thanks, yeah its just a black backdrop nice and simple...but I would have loved to shoot some of my other ideas for this project but they were for outside shots...and we've been told we have to use a studio  :(

DLP-Photos.com

This morning we looked out in our garden and saw a sparrow hawk!! This is not common to see in a backyard and we were very surprised as our backyard is right next to a pretty huge road, but I was quick to get the camera of course and I managed to get this shot of the beautiful bird:

/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "forza_united"This morning we looked out in our garden and saw a sparrow hawk!! This is not common to see in a backyard and we were very surprised as our backyard is right next to a pretty huge road, but I was quick to get the camera of course and I managed to get this shot of the beautiful bird:

That's a beautiful photo Forza, thanks for sharing it :)

burntsienna

Wow! Nicolai that is outstandingly beautiful!
You're lucky to have got the shot without the bird flying away!
 :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow! Nicolai that is outstandingly beautiful!
You're lucky to have got the shot without the bird flying away!
 :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

It is actually taken through a window, when I tried to open the door extremely slowly it flew away instantly.  :mrgreen:

But thanks for the comments Laura and TBB :)
/Nicolai

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "forza_united"

I'm a very keen birdwatcher (Birder) and your Sparrowhawk is a wonderful example of a lovely bird. Thanks for sharing =D>  =D>

David