Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

I love all the new photos - especially the rain and tree photos - they are so awesome...

Here is just a panorama photo of Copenhagen that I took this friday with my phone:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MizzRabbit

I like it! Reminds me of home. ;-)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Clarebelle

oooooo panoramas ...

heres one of mine as the doors opened for the Foos at Wembley

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

MizzRabbit

Do you need a special cam for panoramas?

Use password]

Barnsey313

There are special fish eye lenses for professional panoramas, but most cameras have a panorama assist mode these days..... where it ghosts the right side of the previous image on the left side of the screen and then you can align the shots and merge them in camera or later.

James.  :donald:

MizzRabbit

Ooh nice! I haven't really fiddled with my camera that much yet. I want loads of dlrp panormas next time we visit!

And oh, COMPLETELY off topic, just need to vent: I was saving up so we could go to DLRP for Christmas! I soooo wanted to and actually thought it'd be possible. But we just got our year schedule for school and I'll have a huge project through Christmas that I'll have to turn in right after the holiday so I'll be doing homework all Christmas instead of having fun with my family or going to dlrp. I'm so sad and so angry at my school. It's so stupid!!!

Sorry for that little outburst. And sorry it happened on this thread...

Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Ooh nice! I haven't really fiddled with my camera that much yet. I want loads of dlrp panormas next time we visit!

And oh, COMPLETELY off topic, just need to vent: I was saving up so we could go to DLRP for Christmas! I soooo wanted to and actually thought it'd be possible. But we just got our year schedule for school and I'll have a huge project through Christmas that I'll have to turn in right after the holiday so I'll be doing homework all Christmas instead of having fun with my family or going to dlrp. I'm so sad and so angry at my school. It's so stupid!!!

Sorry for that little outburst. And sorry it happened on this thread...

AWw its fine Honey!
Vent when needed =]
It's terrible that though! is there anyway the project you're having to work on could involve DLRP?
I had the same problem last year, had a huge project to be handed in for a deadline straight after Christmas!
The deadline got moved as the Kilns at college weren't working so everything was delayed!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Photo I took today whilst on the beach with Becky face!

never2old

This one was taken one evening, from our hotel room in the Dominican Republic.

It's not in black and white!

burntsienna

Wow that picture is so beautiful!
My sisters just got back from the Dominican Republic =]

DLP-Photos.com

What a magnificent photo Never2old - I really love the way it looks like a black and white photo without being it - GREAT! :D
/Nicolai

never2old

Thanks guys!  :D

burntsienna

I like your new avatar Nicolai ....and can I spy the Shining?
GREAT film!

SophieD

hey guys!!
I love all the photos you have all put up!! I thought I would join in....so here is one of my favourites!!

I took this on a school trip to Belgium......it is taken at Menin Gate

sorry its so big!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

DLP-Photos.com

Wow that photo is very scary in a very good way Sophie.

Thanks Laura - it is actually not "The Shining" but a book with "1001 film, you have to see before you die"  :)
/Nicolai