Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

I think I just like it coz of the little flower fairy's, its taken in one of my favourite places ever, and it has my fave colour! a good combination ...

Dont you just love Macro? ....

and dont worry, I saw Blue in concert @ the NEC when I was younger, and Daniel Bed in a Field and Jamielia (who?) @ T4's beach party thingy, what? it was the most exciting thing to happen in Norfolk when I was young lol  :oops: but I like to think I have made up for it with the Foos and Green Day (Billie Joe + Dave Grohl = Gods!) oh and Jack Penate and the Friendly Fires!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

The colour is lovely!
And macro is brilliant!!!  :mrgreen:
I love the photograph!
I've never seen a plant like that before!

Haha! yeah I think we both saw embarassing bands...though I did see Steps twice!
Clearly they were brilliant!!!  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :lol:
You've made up for it though, you're right! I sure haven't...I need to go see someone lol

O heres a random one of one of my sisters cats - Lilly

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Barnsey313

Great macros there Clarebelle and burntsienna - love the detail on the cat, I'm not very good at macros, I prefer action and landscape (which is why I opted for the diverse zoom range and 28mm wide angle of the FZ18).

QuoteExcellent pics Barnsey  The FZ18 is indeed a great camera, and I would suggest that it's much more than a starter camera..........  

Just for interest, the upgrade FZ28 is now out and I hear, for a non DSLR, that it's superb.

Congratulations on the pics again  

Epcot_Boy

Go figure..... Something new always comes out as soon as I buy something.

James.  :donald:

burntsienna

Thought I'd try and wake this topic up   :)

Two images of a flower the was once in my garden =]

Random footprints  :)

And...something from one of my photography projects at college.

MinniesBestPal

I like the one with the three girls! Kinda reminded me of the three witches in Macbeth, except prettier!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I like the one with the three girls! Kinda reminded me of the three witches in Macbeth, except prettier!

Aww cool, thanks. Yeah they were meant to witch like, but based around The Fates fomr Greek Myth.  :mrgreen: They are all the same person, as I wanted them to be like triplets but still abit different. So I changed my makeup and eye colour and the way the fringe went lol

MinniesBestPal

I like the one with the green eyes the best... I have a thing for green eyes at the minute! They're just so pretty!

Are those the witches that shared one eye?

burntsienna

Yeah I like green eyes. I have a thing for blue eyes too....and brown eyes really! haha
But I do like blue and green a lot though.

Yeah they are the ones that shared the one eye.
I used their eye colours to help define their personalities too, or how I'd see them to be.

Koltho - I gave her green eyes as she is the Fate that spins the thread, and so she's abit nicer as she gives life.
Lakhesis - I gave her grey/steely eyes because she determines the length of the thread and so has to be somewhat mean and harsh.
Atropos - I gave her red eyes because no matter what the other two do, she cuts the thread and therefore is the one that actually kills people.

MinniesBestPal

Red eyes always remind me of Vampires... lol! Good choice!

burntsienna

Ooo yeah!
I either think red eyes or light blue ones like ice!
=D
I feel like watching Underworld now! hehe  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Ooh yeah, like the queen of narnia!!!

burntsienna

On the subject of eyes....

The iris in this one has been edited for its colour =]

Where as the iris in this one has not been edited.

MinniesBestPal

GREEN!!!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"GREEN!!!
Haha yeah, the top one was edited green, but the bottom wasn't. As my eyes are really quite weird and sometimes they are brown and others they are green.

burntsienna

Here's some random shots of Redcar =]