Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Your drawings never cease to amaze me Laura, well done =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Your drawings never cease to amaze me Laura, well done =D>
Aww thanks  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Its taking me even longer than normal to do this drawing because I'm still doing the small scaled details as I would on an A4 piece  :lol:
And I'm doing more details...
Plus because I refuse to smudge my work to blend it and use pressure of the pencil my hand cramped about 5 times  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Other wise there'd be more done  8)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

New Update =]

burntsienna

Neeeew update  :lol:

burntsienna

Another update =]

The Butlin Boy

Wow, it's really coming along now. Keep up the good work Laura :)

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, it's really coming along now. Keep up the good work Laura :)
Thanks  :mrgreen:
I'm hoping to get it finished today, though it depends on whether I decide to do the background or not - Though I think I will as it'll be the first one with a background  :)

burntsienna

I think I'm going to give up now for a while...my hand hurts too much and I'm getting a little fed up with this drawing  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Well overall, I think it's fantastic, I especially like the mirror effect :)

Don't overdo it if you don't want to Laura, if you do you'll stop enjoying it :(

Well done once again =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Well overall, I think it's fantastic, I especially like the mirror effect :)

Don't overdo it if you don't want to Laura, if you do you'll stop enjoying it :(

Well done once again =D>
Aww thanks =]
Yeah I wanted the reflection to be slightly distorted as its meant to be in water but its my first time trying  :lol:
I'll probably continue it tomorrow or thursday and hopefully finish it by the end of the week  :mrgreen:
Its just it takes sooo long to do a little part it can get quite stressful when things go wrong because of the slightest change in the direction of the pencil or pressure  :(   :lol:

burntsienna

Right as I'm having difficulty with the first drawing - as I'm not sure of the angle to draw the hair in the water...and how to draw it under the water...I decided to start a new drawing lol  :lol:

burntsienna

I've totally had drawing block...lol not sure its that possible to get when all I want to do is finish the 2 A3 drawings...but I've just not been inspired to draw at all until today...though it was more out of boredem and writers block  :lol:
So heres another update

DLP-Photos.com

Once again your work amazes me and makes me envious of your drawings skills - BRAVO  :D/  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Once again your work amazes me and makes me envious of your drawings skills - BRAVO  :D/  =D>
Thanks  :mrgreen: the shading still needs tidying up before I do the hair, and I need to finish the shoulder but I'm somewhat happy with it...though I think the lips could have been better  :lol:

burntsienna

I'm making an attempt at a full body shot!  :shock:
Kinda...its got the whole body in, apart from 1 knee lol
I'm not sure how happy I am with it though at the moment.