Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"I'm making an attempt at a full body shot!  :shock:
Kinda...its got the whole body in, apart from 1 knee lol
I'm not sure how happy I am with it though at the moment.

It looks really good so far  :mrgreen:

It amazes me how you shading work makes the drawing come to life - it's amazing!  :shock:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

QuoteI'm not sure how happy I am with it though at the moment.

Well you should be because it is very impressive at the minute :mrgreen:

Good luck with the rest of it :)

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"It looks really good so far  :mrgreen:

It amazes me how you shading work makes the drawing come to life - it's amazing!  :shock:

Aww thanks =]
My drawings always look really bad before I do any shading, then some just don't improve much lol!  :lol:

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Well you should be because it is very impressive at the minute :mrgreen:

Good luck with the rest of it :)

Aw thanks, I just think I need to get more done...and I'm not sure if I like her top or her shoes..hmm  :-k
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

I haven't drawn in quite a while, let alone done a cartoon! =]
So here's a new one ...
It's nooooo where near finished yet  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Update =]
Now I'm going to photocopy it so I can work on top with fine liner as I'm too scared to do it with this one  :lol:

MizzRabbit

WOW!! That's GORGEOUS!! Can't wait 'till it's finished!!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

The Butlin Boy

Wow Laura, I can't wait to see what this looks like when you're finally finished :)

burntsienna

There we go =]
I'm relatively happy with it as I haven't done stuff like this in aaages  :lol:

MizzRabbit

Fantastic!!! How did you learn to draw like that? You really need to digitalize your work, add some color and finish, and create a portfolio! You're too good to just share your stuff here with us. I love her lips and nose as well as her hands. I cannot (!!!!!) draw hands AT ALL!!! They make no sense to me.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Fantastic!!! How did you learn to draw like that? You really need to digitalize your work, add some color and finish, and create a portfolio! You're too good to just share your stuff here with us. I love her lips and nose as well as her hands. I cannot (!!!!!) draw hands AT ALL!!! They make no sense to me.
I used to be a huuuuge fan of Anime and Manga and have about 14 how do draw Manga books upstairs, then I love Disney too...so I kinda think its a blend of the 2 styles. Or at least that's what makes sense to me with it.
The long slender stuff I've seen in a few Japanese programs etc along with the big eyes. but then I love Disney's way of drawing soft curved noses etc =] and making the figures still curvy. I think thats it lol!
I'd love to digitalize my work but...I'm not very good with photoshop what so ever and don't have a drawing tablet so I'd most certainly suck more so  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm actually starting to like drawing hands! lol I hated them and still do sometimes I guess but I'm starting to like them more.  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

This isn't exactly art work in the way the others were...its a dress design for future artwork! lol  :lol:
I've been working on my story as many people know, and because of this I've been researching [collecting images] clothes etc, so I've been designing the clothes for the characters in the story =]
Clearly I'm not a fashion designer... :lol:  but it works for the job its been created.

This one is actually something I've done for the second book...which hasn't actually been written yet! But I have all the plans ready  :lol:

Contrary to how it looks, the main fabric of the dress...won't be see through lol!

Aveen2008

Laura you are so unbelievably talented! Your work is amazing! =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Laura you are so unbelievably talented! Your work is amazing! =D>
Aww thank you!  :mrgreen:  :oops:  :mrgreen:

I scanned the new fineliner drawing then have coloured it in...though I'm not very good at colouring and my pens are running out...here's the new one  :mrgreen:
Think I prefer the black and white version though.  :lol:

Aveen2008

Again...wow! :o  :o  :o  =D>

Do you plan to go into a career using your artistic talent? Or perhaps you already are..sorry I don't know hehe? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Again...wow! :o  :o  :o  =D>

Do you plan to go into a career using your artistic talent? Or perhaps you already are..sorry I don't know hehe? :D
Aww thanks  :mrgreen:
I hope to have an artistic career, there's 3 jobs I want  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: