Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

New drawing, as I have given up on my other one for a while...
I thought I'd attempt to draw a man!

Its strange as its only like 3hours work there...even less than normal...by quite a long time.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Love the slight facial hair on this one Laura, but I'm not sure if there is a touch too much shading on his right cheek..  :o

[I'm not an expert in this field at all as you well know, so strike me down if I'm wrong, but I also thought it would make a change putting something critical about your work]..  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Love the slight facial hair on this one Laura, but I'm not sure if there is a touch too much shading on his right cheek..  :o

[I'm not an expert in this field at all as you well know, so strike me down if I'm wrong, but I also thought it would make a change putting something critical about your work]..  :mrgreen:

Lol yeah the rights abit dark, but I still need to make the left darker as theres a huge gaping bit of light shading which needs going over =]

I like the fact that you pointed that out though  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"Love the slight facial hair on this one Laura, but I'm not sure if there is a touch too much shading on his right cheek..  :o

Lol yeah the rights abit dark, but I still need to make the left darker as theres a huge gaping bit of light shading which needs going over =]

I like the fact that you pointed that out though  :mrgreen:
Aahhh I see, well I'm pleased I was able to point something out in an area I don't know too much about..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Also that post you made was number 3333, oooooooooohhhhhhhwwwww..  :o  

Nice numbers as I know you'll agree..  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Aahhh I see, well I'm pleased I was able to point something out in an area I don't know too much about..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Also that post you made was number 3333, oooooooooohhhhhhhwwwww..  :o  

Nice numbers as I know you'll agree..  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

Omg that made me so happy you noticed too! eee :D :D :D
 :mrgreen: << thats how I look right now, but less green and more excitedly moving!

Javey74

You noticed it aswell at the same time..  :shock:  

Eeeeeee our telepathy is gaining even more strength by the sound of it..  :D/  :D/  :D/

SsPpOoKkYy..  :shock:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"You noticed it aswell at the same time..  :shock:  

Eeeeeee our telepathy is gaining even more strength by the sound of it..  :D/  :D/  :D/

SsPpOoKkYy..  :shock:

Nooo not spooky, numberally brilliant!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I'm really still quite excited that you noticed!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

burntsienna

New =]

burntsienna

Well as today was my final hand in I decided to do some drawing =]
It took me two hours to do this....

Well...I'd done a little more - like both of the eyes were fully shaded! and so yeah 2 hours to draw the outline and do the eyes...[its A3 so I can get more detail]

Then...Chilli scratches it! and its unsaveable  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Sooo...I have to start again
And heres the outcome...
I'm not as please with it as the other one...but I can't really fix that because nothing would be as good as the first =[

The Butlin Boy

Very impressive stuff Laura, welcome back to the world of drawing :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Very impressive stuff Laura, welcome back to the world of drawing :mrgreen:
Thanks  :mrgreen:
I'm happy to be back in this world  :lol:

burntsienna

Update

Sorry for the darkness but I'm having to photograph it and the room isn't very bright and flash would just look terrible  :lol:

DLP-Photos.com

Brilliant work, Laura! Absolutely impressive  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Brilliant work, Laura! Absolutely impressive  =D>
Aww thanks  :mrgreen:
Its the first time I've tried to draw A3 while using this technique  :mrgreen: ...well other than the first one which got ruined  :lol:

burntsienna

Update - with better lighting =]