Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Sadly cant reverse the film ( I think ). The best I can come up with is I film myself throwing the ball, then get Jasmine to throw the ball to me. Put them together and erase Jasmine. The only problem is matching the trajectory of the ball on both parts
Yeah good point, but couldn't you only show the ball from Jasmine's throw as it reaches your hands, because you could throw to her at first, then have markers on the floor so you both can just swap places, then the ball is going to go in a similar way, aslong as you both use the same sort of pass too maybe?
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Or, if I had some proper animation software I wouldn't even need a real ball (sadly I dont). Could draw the ball, apply a texture to it etc. (too much work)

Lol, that would look really funny if the neighbours saw us. Jasmine on the left flapping her arm up in a throwing motion, and me catching the imaginary ball. Then swapping round. 5mins later the Social Health Van would probably arrive

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Or, if I had some proper animation software I wouldn't even need a real ball (sadly I dont). Could draw the ball, apply a texture to it etc. (too much work)

Lol, that would look really funny if the neighbours saw us. Jasmine on the left flapping her arm up in a throwing motion, and me catching the imaginary ball. Then swapping round. 5mins later the Social Health Van would probably arrive

Lol!
You'd need 3d Studio Max or something like that for the ball I think. I've used it before it makes digital 3d objects and you can txture them etc  :)

You should just try it anyway haha!

DLP-Photos.com

I would love to see more of these little movies - they are very funny :lol:

When we are talking about movies I have just uploaded my trip dvd to my trip report, and I would love your comments being so creative as you are  :wink:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

Today I began the work on my sister's wedding present. My mom and dad are giving them a trip to London, so I am giving them "A Musical Experience" as I call it. Basically it is just a gift card now worth two theatre tickets on their trip to London.

I am doing this giftcard in Photoshop as a selftought photoshop amateur, but I will be posting the progress on here anyway. The work of the first day:

/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "forza_united"Today I began the work on my sister's wedding present. My mom and dad are giving them a trip to London, so I am giving them "A Musical Experience" as I call it. Basically it is just a gift card now worth two theatre tickets on their trip to London.

I am doing this giftcard in Photoshop as a selftought photoshop amateur, but I will be posting the progress on here anyway. The work of the first day:

Very nice Nicolai, and what a wonderful gift too :)

Captain Pan

Nicolai... Great Progress... It's visually stunning... But there is one Small Problem...

The Joseph and his Amazing Technicoloured Dreamcoat picture is now the Old one... The Actor who played/won the role Lee Meed has been replaced by 2001 Pop Idol runner-up and the man who Gave Lilo and Stitch "Suspicious Minds" in the Uk... G... G... Gar... Gareth G... G... Gareth Gates

There is another Musical you could pop on there... Oliver... It "currently" has 'I'd Do Anything" winner Jodie Something or other as Nancy... and Mr Bean himself Rowan Atkinson as Fagin

There are some more... but I can't think of them right now

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys - they are appreciated.

I still have a lot of shows to include, so it will be way more "filled" - the only ones that are absolutely done is Dirty Dancing, Avenue Q, Billy Elliot and Spring Awakening - the others might still be edited or added to.
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

Today's Progress:

/Nicolai

SophieD

Thats really good Nicolai!! I'm glad you have put the two best shows on your picture...Les Miserable and We Will Rock You  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

I love it Nicolai! Specially the Phantom of the Opera dedication!  :mrgreen:
It's my all time favourite musical!  :D/

=D>  =D>  =D>

Oooo and I really loved watching your vids you posted!
Made me disney envious!  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you very much Sophie and Laura - I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I haven't seen enough of these musicals in London. Actually out of these I have just seen WWRY and Lion King in London. I have however watched Grease, Les Miserables, Phantom in Denmark and Hairspray, Mamma Mia and of course Billy Elliot as movies.

Quote from: "burntsienna"Oooo and I really loved watching your vids you posted!
Made me disney envious!  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:

I am so glad you liked them - they were partially made for me and my family and partially for you guys on here  :wink:
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

Now all the musicals are finished - do you miss any?

I still have to do some lightning effects though before this is done, but here is today's progress:

Should it be with or without the little lens flare in the middle?

/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

Today's progress on the wedding gift:

/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Well done Forza, a very impressive piece of work, I'm sure your sister will love it =D>