Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Very impressive work Laura, it always fascinates me how you can make your made up characters look so real =D>

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"New drawing!
Work in progress - once again is the character from my story...my issue is she changes every time i draw her!  :lol:
Also its a cropped in version  :D

*THUMP* (sound of jaw hitting the floor)
that is TRUELY Amazing.Wow!!!!!!!

SophieD

Thats sooooooo good!! I love it!

i love how you make the eyes look so realistic!!

i cannot wait for another update!!  =D>  =D>
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

Thanks so much guys  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Here's a slight update
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

JarethDrakul

I love your work burntsienna :D.
I just came across to things I did for art when I was at school...which I failed haha but they're sort of reflective of me as I was then and I'm not a good artist never have been doubt I ever will be haha.

(A Wolf I did that my friend was sure was a fox instead...it even has my old name name at the bottom :shock:).

(And a Dragon, which now looking at it could have done with shading it and I don't own the original version so I only have this inverted colour version).

burntsienna

Aww wow!! I love them specially the wolfs mouth/nose =]
And you can totally tell its a wolf!
I'm happy you shared them with us  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Heres another update - And if anyone recognises the pose its because I've referanced this one from a c.d cover, which I couldn't actually find a decide sized picture of =]
But I loved the way the hair was  :mrgreen: Though I've actually changed it slightly the pose was just too good not to recreate  :lol:

The Butlin Boy

Great work JarethDrakul, thanks for sharing it with us :)

Laura, your picture is coming along very well, keep it up :wink:

JarethDrakul

aaw thank you :D  Its a shame I just gave up with drawing (I think the last time I ever intentionally went and drew something was....early 2007). I might one day take it up again...

burntsienna

Quote from: "JarethDrakul"aaw thank you :D  Its a shame I just gave up with drawing (I think the last time I ever intentionally went and drew something was....early 2007). I might one day take it up again...

Ooo you totally should!
Then we'd get to see more of your work!  :mrgreen:  :D/  :mrgreen:

SophieD

I like your Wolf and Dragon JarethDrakul! Especially the Dragon!!

Laura is the CD cover from Hilary Duff-Greatest Hits?? As I thought the pose looked quite similar!?

Another amazing update  :mrgreen:  =D>
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

Quote from: "SophieD"I like your Wolf and Dragon JarethDrakul! Especially the Dragon!!

Laura is the CD cover from Hilary Duff-Greatest Hits?? As I thought the pose looked quite similar!?

Aye that it is, I just loved the pose and the way her hair went I had to do it!  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

JarethDrakul: Your drawings are very good - I really like the wolf  =D>  You should start drawing again, just I should and will...

Laura, what can I say... Once again you do the impossible and you have outdone yourself with an even more beautiful and impressing drawing than the previous ones. Simply amazing  =D>  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Laura, what can I say... Once again you do the impossible and you have outdone yourself with an even more beautiful and impressing drawing than the previous ones. Simply amazing  =D>  :D/
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: Thank you sooo much!!!
I hope I keep improving and hopefully each time I draw I'll find new techniques for things like I have this time  :mrgreen:

SophieD

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "SophieD"I like your Wolf and Dragon JarethDrakul! Especially the Dragon!!

Aye that it is, I just loved the pose and the way her hair went I had to do it!  :mrgreen:

awww I thought it was!! It is such a beautiful pose! I like how it is side on and not profile!! and black and white makes it look extra special!!  :D  :D
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

burntsienna

Quote from: "SophieD"awww I thought it was!! It is such a beautiful pose! I like how it is side on and not profile!! and black and white makes it look extra special!!  :D  :D
Its sooo good!
Plus I think Hilary Duff is quite pretty too so it just worked out well as reference though I didn't want it to look indentical to her :D