Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

I got faaar to annoyed with the hair to continue so I've left it... :shock:  :x  :shock:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Wow! Truly amazing, very well done =D>

Javey74

The hair at present reminds me of Cruella Deville, it's definitely the shade, it's only the style that's wrong.. :D

Captain Pan

Laura as per usual its fantastic... and for that I'm starting to turn green with envy...

You are the person for human sketches mine turn out like cartoons or extremely pants!

as Barrowman would say;
fantastic Fantastic FANTASTIC

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"The hair at present reminds me of Cruella Deville, it's definitely the shade, it's only the style that's wrong.. :D
It could always be a young Cruella!  :lol: sadly tomorrow she will be gaining the rest of her hair and losing her Cruellaness

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Laura as per usual its fantastic... and for that I'm starting to turn green with envy...

You are the person for human sketches mine turn out like cartoons or extremely pants!

as Barrowman would say;

Eee thanks!  :lol:  :oops:  :oops:
I still need to improve by measures!
Just got to keep practicing and developing techniques *nods*
 :)
I love your human drawings!...and you are overly critical of yourself  :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"The hair at present reminds me of Cruella Deville, it's definitely the shade, it's only the style that's wrong.. :D
It could always be a young Cruella!  :lol: sadly tomorrow she will be gaining the rest of her hair and losing her Cruellaness

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Laura as per usual its fantastic... and for that I'm starting to turn green with envy...

as Barrowman would say;

Eee thanks!  :lol:  :oops:  :oops:
I still need to improve by measures!
Just got to keep practicing and developing techniques *nods*
 :)
I love your human drawings!...and you are overly critical of yourself  :lol:

I dare say Pot calling the Kettle Black there miss Sienna!
I know I'm critical of myself... and to this day (I actually did it this morning) I still kick myself over my stupid decision to take Graphics not Art for GCSE! But If I wasn't as self critical then I wouldn't strive to succeed and improve... and I dare say some of my firends wouldn't like me as much :oops: !

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I dare say Pot calling the Kettle Black there miss Sienna!
I know I'm critical of myself... and to this day (I actually did it this morning) I still kick myself over my stupid decision to take Graphics not Art for GCSE! But If I wasn't as self critical then I wouldn't strive to succeed and improve... and I dare say some of my firends wouldn't like me as much :oops: !
Well Mr Kettle, I would still like you just as much if you gave yourself a break from selfcriticalness every now and then  :mrgreen:
 :mrgreen:
Theres no point kicking yourself about taking Graphics and not Art, because its done with now. And you don't need an Art qualification to be a great artist  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

It is simply amazing as always Laura... I almost don't want to post a simple character drawing after such brilliance, but I have started an A3 collection of Kung Fu Panda Characters of course starting with Jack Black's Po:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Another impressive piece of work Forza, very well done. Keep up the good work :wink:

burntsienna

Wow! Nicolai thats amazing!
Its fantastic! and its A3, its soooooo cool!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Another update...

Javey74

Luckin' good.. :D/

burntsienna

She's allllll finished now, missed out posting a few steps though...but I'll just post the final now

DLP-Photos.com

Wow Lauara! It is awesome. I have always been a fan of your human drawings and this is just another masterpiece. I wish I had the talents for such drawings  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Awww thank you Nicolai!   :oops:  :mrgreen:  :oops: