Non-Disney Artwork

Started by MizzRabbit, August 20, 2008, 01:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Heres another update

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Wow, they look so realistic, how can you make something like that in such a small period of time? It'd take me years :P Well done =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, they look so realistic, how can you make something like that in such a small period of time? It'd take me years :P Well done =D>

Awww thanks =]
It's not that short a period of time though technically lol its been about 5/6 hours of work on it so far :D
But in comparison to a year...I suppose it is a small period of time  :lol:

Javey74

Another fab drawing there Laura.. =D>  =D>  =D>

It'll not be long before we will be requesting drawings of ourselves... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Another fab drawing there Laura.. =D>  =D>  =D>

It'll not be long before we will be requesting drawings of ourselves... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Lol I wish it were a drawing of me...sadly I look nothing like that  :lol:
I'm also terrible at drawing men lol they always look like women! so any men...sadly will turn into women!  :lol:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"

I'm also terrible at drawing men lol they always look like women! so any men...sadly will turn into women!  :lol:
Actually, that might be worth seeing.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Actually, that might be worth seeing.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Haha its not as good as it sounds  :lol:
Though the outcomes are quite funny I can't deny that lol!

burntsienna

I love making the little gif things lol!

Javey74

I like watching those little gif things aswell.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Now That is a Lie, you drew a Character for Me... And He Was Male, and Looked Male!

Laura this Drawing Is fanstastic, and to be honest, if it wasn't for this drawing I wouldn't have got back to my sketchbook and done 7 Disney Characters today, I hold my Hand Up to you!

Thank You!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Now That is a Lie, you drew a Character for Me... And He Was Male, and Looked Male!

Laura this Drawing Is fanstastic, and to be honest, if it wasn't for this drawing I wouldn't have got back to my sketchbook and done 7 Disney Characters today, I hold my Hand Up to you!

Thank You!

I'm alright at drawing cartoon men...but then when I ever try and draw one like the drawing I'm doing at the moment...they never quite seem to look right at all lol.

Aww I'm glad you did some drawing today  :mrgreen:
I think I'm going to finish my drawing tomorrow, as its just the hair left to go, and I have been neglecting my story editing. Although I am tempted to also do some clothing and hair designs for this story...hmmm I'd best get to writing I think.  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

It's like watching something coming to life, it's great, I love it! :P  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"It's like watching something coming to life, it's great, I love it! :P  :mrgreen:
lol thats why I love doing those little things, I can watch them over and over again!  :lol:  8)
I think its strange that at the start of it the eyes look really dark, and then the skin looks really dark, but when its all done and balanced out it looks paler  :D

DLP-Photos.com

That drawing is absolutely terrific - blew me away!  =D>

The GIFs are great and I agree that it does look like something coming to life - "It's ALIVE!!" (Just with a much more beautiful outcome than with Mr. Frankenstein :lol:)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Thanks for all the lovely comments  :mrgreen:
Heres an update
I decided not to darken this image on photoshop as the hair is holding the images frame pretty well now.