TRON: Legacy (2010)

Started by Anthony, July 31, 2008, 06:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"The viral campaign is up and running again. Here's a link to a mega test of Video Game Titles. There's about 125-ish hidden around the picture. I've got about 60 so far. Have fun

http://www.arcadeaid.com/challengingstage/quiz.htm

OMG, there was actually 167 !!! I think my brain is going to burst. For those who attempt it and get toooo frustrated, here's the answers.

[spoiler:2zilal9q]Last Chance................

1 - Call of Duty
2 - Outrun
3 - Frogger
4 - Home Run
5 - 720
6 - NBA Jam
7 - Flower
8 - Rampage
9 - Worms
10 - Punch-Out
11 - Burger Time
12 - Balloon Fight
13 - Vanguard
14 - Minesweeper
15 - Face Off
16 - Stargate
17 - Star Castle
18 - Golden Tee
19 - DragonBall Z
20 - Halo
21 - Discs of Tron
22 - Tron
23 - Crossbow
24 - Shadow of the Colossus
25 - Tiger Heli
26 - Burnout
27 - Super Cobra
28 - Space Ace
29 - Boulderdash
30 - Smash TV
31 - Silent Hill
32 - Birdie King
33 - R-Type
34 - Missile Command
35 - Food Fight
36 - Time Splitters
37 - Bomberman
38 - Golden Axe
39 - Double Dragon
40 - Bejeweled
41 - Donkey Konga
42 - Fallout
43 - Paperboy
44 - Firetruck
45 - Guitar Hero
46 - Spy Hunter
47 - Joust
48 - Asteroids
49 - Dig-Dug
50 - Popeye
51 - Goldeneye
52 - Sea Wolf
53 - Starfox
54 - Mouse Trap
55 - Defender
56 - Metal Slug
57 - Left 4 Dead
58 - Jungle King
59 - Hit the Ice
60 - Ladybug
61 - Top Spin
62 - Mr. Driller
63 - Omega Race
64 - Operation Wolf
65 - Pipe Dream
66 - Pitfall
67 - Dark Cloud
68 - Half Life
69 - Kid Chameleon
70 - Pole Position
71 - Quarterback
72 - Links
73 - The Club
74 - Black and White
75 - Space Invaders
76 - 1080 Snowboarding
77 - Banjo Kazooie
78 - Street Hoops
79 - Myst
80 - Bioshock
81 - Cosmic Ark
82 - Crazy Climber
83 - Duck Hunt
84 - Chu Chu Rocket
85 - Rock Band
86 - Dynamite Cop
87 - Jet Grind Radio
88 - 50 Cent Bulletproof
89 - Twisted Metal
90 - Professor Layton
91 - Battletoads
92 - Prince of Persia
93 - Space Duel
94 - Duck Tales
95 - Metal Gear
96 - Ape Escape
97 - Earthbound
98 - Tomb Raider
99 - Mirror's Edge
100 - Leaderboard
101 - Tail Gunner
102 - Double Dribble
103 - Tony Hawk Underground
104 - Altered Beast
105 - Dead Rising
106 - Breakout
107 - High Stakes
108 - Excitebike
109 - Record Breaker
110 - Bubble Bobble
111 - Crackpots
112 - Dragonfire
113 - Bust a Move
114 - Spore
115 - Metal Arms
116 - Coded Arms
117 - Dragon's Lair
118 - Beyond the Black Hole
119 - Blueprint
120 - Top Skater
121 - Devil Dice
122 - Gumshoe
123 - Cakewalk
124 - Fishing Derby
125 - Swat
126 - Malice
127 - Centipede
128 - Q-Bert
129 - Archon 3
130 - Bottom of the 9th
131 - Pool Shark
132 - Tetris
133 - E.T.
134 - Dino Eggs
135 - Ring King
136 - Turok
137 - Rainbow 6
138 - Cobra Triangle
139 - Rock n Bolt
140 - Outlaw Golf
141 - Diamond Run
142 - Heart of Darkness
143 - Super Monkey Ball
144 - Prey
145 - Orange Box
146 - Rocketeer
147 - Hat Trick
148 - Monster in My Pocket
149 - Shadowrun
150 - Burning Ace
151 - Pac Man
152 - Pac Man Jr.
153 - Ms. Pac Man
154 - Hang On
155 - Drop 7
156 - One on One
157 - Solar Sailer
158 - Cooking Mama
159 - Hogan's Alley
160 - M.U.L.E.
161 - Pogo Joe
162 - Jumpman
163 - Jumpman Jr.
164 - Battle Chess
165 - Braid
166 - Moonwalker
167 - Tron Evolution[/spoiler:2zilal9q]

sebassah

The americans seem to be very keen on this one. The Tron Laceshow at DCA looks great but im not that sure what to expect from this movie...

mehdi5

Just won tickets for the IMAX preview for the movie! :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "mehdi5"Just won tickets for the IMAX preview for the movie! :mrgreen:

[strike:11072a2m]May you burn in hell[/strike:11072a2m] Congratulations, I'm [strike:11072a2m]filled with rage and jealousy[/strike:11072a2m] happy for you

Wanna hear one of the songs from the soundtrack, plus a bit more footage, it's at the following link.....

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/10/26/mov ... rack-tune/

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "mehdi5"Just won tickets for the IMAX preview for the movie! :mrgreen:

[strike:2fn7i2mt]May you burn in hell[/strike:2fn7i2mt] Congratulations, I'm [strike:2fn7i2mt]filled with rage and jealousy[/strike:2fn7i2mt] happy for you

Haha, guess who else has got one too! :P

I'll think of you as I watch 23 free minutes of TRON Legacy on IMAX PD ;)

Pete's Dragon

Well, it's not like could i=win even if I wanted to. Not a single Imax on this island of mine.Terrible

mehdi5

Just came back from TRON NIGHT,23 minutes, and they were amazing.I  can't wait to see the friggin' full movie!
For the ones who want to know what they showed:
[spoiler:njn6uk7n]-Text intro by Joseph Kosinski, saying the scenes set in reality are in 2D, and the TRON world scenes in 3D. Both can be watched with glasses on as it was designed to do so.

-Sam's House. Sam has a conversation with Alan, saying some stuff about his dad's company and stuff. And tells him about the page he got from his father, then he hands him the keys to Flynn's arcade.
-Flynn's Arcade. Sam arrives with his motorcycle and walks in. He looks around and turns on the power. All the games and lights turn on, aswell as the speakers that start playing Journey(don't know which song from them, but it was Journey i think, followed by Sweat Dreams Are Made of These by Eurithmics later on. Sam sees the TRON machine and walks towards it. He sees some gameplay on screen and decides to put a quarter in the machine. The quarter falls to the ground and when he picks it up he sees a few marks on the floor. He moves the machine from it's place and discovers a hidden door. He steps through it and as he closes the door the machine returns to it's original position. Downstairs he finds Flynn's old office and an old computer. He sits down and types some commands and manages to log in and enters a few command prompts. The computer states it's readying laser control and Sam assumes everything is fine. As he enters the final prompt and presses yes the laser is seen rising behind him and the screen fades to black.

-Sam being captured by the recognizer, guards drag him onto it and capture him along with other programs. As they fly Sam asks the others what's going on and doesn't get much response. The recognizer arrives at what i guess is either command or an arena and the programs and Sam without recognizer disks are either chosen for repair or sent to the games. Sam and one other are chosen for the games, the other runs off an edge screaming delete me and is de-rezzed. After this we see sirens readying Sam for the disc wars by giving him his suit, which is basically a main base and then plates of armor around it. It looked quite fantastic now i've seen them in more detail. Sam is brought up for his first game but doesn't immediately understand what to do and barely wins from the other captured program.

-Escape from the lightcycle grid. Quorra saves Sam from the lightcycle grid with the lightcar(don't know the real name. And exits the grid, the other programs can't follow her because the lightcycles can't function off the grid. Quorra reveals her identity during the ride to her safehouse and tells Sam that all his questions will be answered soon. He and Quorra enter the safehouse and as they walk in we see Kevin Flynn siting on the floor, Quorra walks towards him and tells they have a visitor, he tells her that he dreamt of TRON again for the first time in a long while. He refers to her as his apprentice and turns around after a small talk amazed that he is seeing his son after all these years, they have a small talk and Flynn tells him that they will talk later on, and walks out of the room looking towards the main grid.(Presumably feeling something big is going to happen soon.

-The finally starts with the Daft Punk cameo and then shows a montage of footage(not the same as the music video, and showing old and new footage.[/spoiler:njn6uk7n]
Sorry if it's not entirely clear, did my best had to write quickly.

peep

I got back earlier and it was just wow. I really can't wait to see the whole film, it's going to be amazing. The special effects are just amazing and the style of the footage is so cool, neon lights are full of win.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

svenneke1

I've gone to the TroN Night in Belgium and it was really awesome! I liked that the preview was 3D. Can't wait untill January 26th when the film releases in Belgium!

svenneke1

Quote from: "mehdi5"Just came back from TRON NIGHT,23 minutes, and they were amazing.I  can't wait to see the friggin' full movie!
For the ones who want to know what they showed:
[spoiler:2dytlalc]-Text intro by Joseph Kosinski, saying the scenes set in reality are in 2D, and the TRON world scenes in 3D. Both can be watched with glasses on as it was designed to do so.

-Sam's House. Sam has a conversation with Alan, saying some stuff about his dad's company and stuff. And tells him about the page he got from his father, then he hands him the keys to Flynn's arcade.
-Flynn's Arcade. Sam arrives with his motorcycle and walks in. He looks around and turns on the power. All the games and lights turn on, aswell as the speakers that start playing Journey(don't know which song from them, but it was Journey i think, followed by Sweat Dreams Are Made of These by Eurithmics later on. Sam sees the TRON machine and walks towards it. He sees some gameplay on screen and decides to put a quarter in the machine. The quarter falls to the ground and when he picks it up he sees a few marks on the floor. He moves the machine from it's place and discovers a hidden door. He steps through it and as he closes the door the machine returns to it's original position. Downstairs he finds Flynn's old office and an old computer. He sits down and types some commands and manages to log in and enters a few command prompts. The computer states it's readying laser control and Sam assumes everything is fine. As he enters the final prompt and presses yes the laser is seen rising behind him and the screen fades to black.

-Sam being captured by the recognizer, guards drag him onto it and capture him along with other programs. As they fly Sam asks the others what's going on and doesn't get much response. The recognizer arrives at what i guess is either command or an arena and the programs and Sam without recognizer disks are either chosen for repair or sent to the games. Sam and one other are chosen for the games, the other runs off an edge screaming delete me and is de-rezzed. After this we see sirens readying Sam for the disc wars by giving him his suit, which is basically a main base and then plates of armor around it. It looked quite fantastic now i've seen them in more detail. Sam is brought up for his first game but doesn't immediately understand what to do and barely wins from the other captured program.

-Escape from the lightcycle grid. Quorra saves Sam from the lightcycle grid with the lightcar(don't know the real name. And exits the grid, the other programs can't follow her because the lightcycles can't function off the grid. Quorra reveals her identity during the ride to her safehouse and tells Sam that all his questions will be answered soon. He and Quorra enter the safehouse and as they walk in we see Kevin Flynn siting on the floor, Quorra walks towards him and tells they have a visitor, he tells her that he dreamt of TRON again for the first time in a long while. He refers to her as his apprentice and turns around after a small talk amazed that he is seeing his son after all these years, they have a small talk and Flynn tells him that they will talk later on, and walks out of the room looking towards the main grid.(Presumably feeling something big is going to happen soon.

-The finally starts with the Daft Punk cameo and then shows a montage of footage(not the same as the music video, and showing old and new footage.[/spoiler:2dytlalc]
Sorry if it's not entirely clear, did my best had to write quickly.

What I found weird is that we in Belgium didn't see the intro from Joseph, it just started. Oh, and the scenes from the real world were also 3D like you said, but we couldn't watch those scenes without glasses, as the subtitles were 'coming out of the screen' so when you watched without glasses, it was a mish mash of lettres.

peep

^That sounds strange. I would have thought subtitles would have been in 2D, how odd.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Anthony

NEW TRAILER

[youtube:3l4b8mbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIpU7dYDmAA[/youtube:3l4b8mbs]

dagobert

Thanks for the great trailer. I can't wait to see the movie.

JelleP

I'm really dying to see this movie is IMAX 3D now! :D
Great trailer, much better than the first two, I must admit...
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Soap

Quote from: "JelleP"I'm really dying to see this movie is IMAX 3D now! :D
Great trailer, much better than the first two, I must admit...

Well...that's gone be a road trip to Antwerp for me  8)
Looks so stunning good!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney