TRON: Legacy (2010)

Started by Anthony, July 31, 2008, 06:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete's Dragon

Disney has released more juicy photos from this year's most anticipated film  :D  

Not sure about this guy, and this split down his helmet. Unless its because of a close shave with a Disc#

peep

Wow, those pics are awesomes. Thanks for posting them!

I think the last pic, it isn't a gash or anything, just shading.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "peep"Wow, those pics are awesomes. Thanks for posting them!

I think the last pic, it isn't a gash or anything, just shading.

You you look at the second image, they helmet has two vents on either side of it, so it could be that everyone has a different style of helmet and this poor chap got te short straw

Pete's Dragon

*gasp* Too......many....images.......Overload.......breathe.

26, yeah count them if you want, 26 concept images from Tron Legacy are online. Too many to copy and paste. You can find them all at

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/10/26- ... on-legacy/

Here's my new desktop

C'mon December !!   8)

Soap

Wow, looking great!  :thumbs:
Just put one up my wallie myself.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

svenneke1

Just bought the first Tron, going to see it soon. Even though I haven't seen the film, I'm looking forward to see Tron: Legacy.

Pete's Dragon

Another month, another banner !

mehdi5

I just read at my local theater, is it true that the Dutch release date is January 26th 2011? I was hoping for a December release like the US :(

svenneke1

I think so. On the  Disney-site of The Netherlands and the belgian Disney-site stands the same release date. On the site of Kinepolis, belgian cinema's, the release date is also January 26th 2011, so I think the date is true. ;)

-breeno-

Who here wants to see a prototype Tron iPad case?  Yeah, thought so ;)

Looks very swish, although as it stands there's no plans for it to be released, but who knows maybe it will happen.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Banner #6, only 6 more to go !!

davewasbaloo

I am worried now though. Apparently the Pixar brain trust had to be brought in from March onwards to "recue" this film. This has come from one of my inside sources. I am still excited, but I am still wondering why Brad Bird had to brought in.
since 2001 (many before that)

Soap

We will have to wait and see what this will bring......
Keep us posted Dave  ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Anthony

The theatrical trailer has premiered:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/tron-le ... 1#movTitle

It's hard to believe Disney is making this. It looks truly huge. Of course they've done Pirates, etc, but this just looks beyond anything. I can't wait for the Daft Punk soundtrack in particular, there's a big feature on the film in this month's Empire magazine (with a very cool cover) and they seemed impressed. Synth and strings, awesome!

-breeno-

Nice trailer, it actually doesn't look that bad.  I've never actually saw the first Tron (keeping my eyes open for a copy though!) but I think I've got the jist of the plot, Flynn I'm guessing was the main character from the first movie yes?

Also a little off topic but what is it with 80s movies making a comeback recently?  In the past 4 or 5 years we've seen a new Die Hard, Indiana Jones, Rambo, Terminator, Predator and now Tron.  Is the late noughties/early oneies (that's what I'm calling them, the oneies) the new 80s?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!