Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Quote from: "Maarten"
Quote from: "Kris"Or she's getting a clean/makeover?

Lets hope not, its about time that Le Chateau is brought back to its former self again. That includes a refurbishment if you ask me. The castle looks quite worn out but I am glad that some of the toppings have returned. By the way, its an encouraging sign that at least one of the Entertainment Department's awful ideas didn't get approval. But lets wait and see... I've got the feeling that the dream team won't give up that easily.  :wink:

well said maarten! Well said! =D>
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Magicalmouse125

It's weird. after so long of seeing it with it's 15th decor on it. now it looks so diiferent. i can't remember the last time i saw it looking like that. i'm almost quite sad that they're finnaly gone! :(
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

Anthony

Well look at this... Seems they developed some sense of taste?!

Source: Mouetto, DCP

I guess these are the final ones?! Well, thank god for that.

Notice how the first pair have the French logo and the second two the English. It'd be cool if they continued with a different language for each as they go down the street, but probably not. We'll see.

The Butlin Boy

Damn, you beat me to it Ant :roll:  :wink:

Anyway, I agree, a lot better than what we saw in those backstage photos a few months back. I also like how they've done French and English, it'd be cool if they continued it all the way down with different languages, we'll have to see. I assume they will make them go all the way down, perhaps they'll just have 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom or something like that, but that could look quite weird - I dunno :wink: Time will tell!

I wonder if they light up or something like the 15th ones, it could be quite interesting to see the 15th anniversary LEDs in them, but multi-coloured instead :)

mouetto

I don't think that there will be another language.
On one side, the logo is written in French and on the another the logo is written in English.  :wink:

There is no lights inside these banners.
I believe that they will be lighted up in the same way as the last banners, since November 2008.

Javey74

Does anyone know how the 15th Anniversary characters were actually secured onto the turrets. I'm of couse thinking bolts, but are the bolts screwed into the character bases then spun onto the turret top, or are they fastened with nuts somehow underneath..  :?: It just seems marvelous how they can change them the way they do, and then have to change them to the new Mickey ones within such a short space of time and so quickly..  :o

I take it jobs like this will be done over night. But as pictured, not all together.  Also being the case, someone staying in the Disneyland hotel with a Castle view could actually watch it happening...  :)

dagobert

Although I like the banners, I prefer a Main Street without any decorations. The new banners look much better compared to the one we have seen on this backstage photo. I'm glad they changed them.

15MagicalYears

That picture just made me real happy inside  :)
Very pretty, I love seeing the castle back to normal and the banners are pretty cool too!

The Butlin Boy

Looks like we're getting some new maps too:

Source: CafeMickey.com

Kris

Yeah the 15th ones were very repetative so alternating them sounds like a great idea. In the end the 15th banners lit up from the bottoms or something? Seems to be a chunky wavey thing at the bottom of every banner in this design. Perhaps holding lights?

As for the map, nice, but nothing THAT special I guess. Never been a massive fan of the 2-park design, but it's handy for sure.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Magicalmouse125

The new lamp posts look surprisingly good. i did'nt like the backstage photos we saw earlier. these ones look nicer and i like the different languages are cool to.
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

RnRCj

Great that the streamers were scrapped! :) The banners look much better, however I was hoping they may have cancelled the street decorations too. They take your attention of the wonderful scenery.

Anthony

There's a new advert on TV which just features kids floating around on balloons before the special offers are announced. And I don't mean holding onto the balloons and floating Mary Poppins-style, they're like lying and clinging onto the top of giant balloons. That's a definite health and safety issue.

It'll be on Channel 4+1 at 23:22 ish, first break of Desperate Housewives.

I quite like the new park guide cover, but they're beginning to overuse the MMP font a little.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Anthony"I quite like the new park guide cover, but they're beginning to overuse the MMP font a little.

Let's just let them get it out of their system :P  :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Anthony"There's a new advert on TV which just features kids floating around on balloons before the special offers are announced. And I don't mean holding onto the balloons and floating Mary Poppins-style, they're like lying and clinging onto the top of giant balloons. That's a definite health and safety issue.

It'll be on Channel 4+1 at 23:22 ish, first break of Desperate Housewives.

I quite like the new park guide cover, but they're beginning to overuse the MMP font a little.

I saw that advert the other day... Can't remember where... but I forgot all about it until now... Thanks for jogging the memory Ant!

It looks fun... I just wish they found a guy who's voice didn't bore me... Or sound like he's whispering... Its a Celebration for Pete's sake... well a Party... lke the Queen's Garden one... but with Mickey and Magic... and Balloons by the looks of the Advert!