Future Project Rumours

Started by Kristof, July 08, 2008, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Quote from: "lil-shawn"and to make a new rumour here is something i found about a new hotel!!

//http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/magic-results-euro-disney-plans-new-hotels-899529.html

Surely thats more fact than rumour ?

Kristof

It's not a secret they're thinking about new hotels.  An independent Parisian marketing office was recently hired to investigate the options for new Disney OR Partner hotels.

roaldbergmann

Oh my GOD! This sounds amazing. Just the rumours alone gives me the goosebumbs. But I'll prefer some major placements before any new attraction. And if we're getting some new rides, I sure hope they'll land in DL.

I've never tried the GPS-thing at Honey Hunt in TDL, but it sounds amaziningly cool and smooth, and it'll fit perfect to a Rat-ride, like a cruise through the sewers.

Malin

LaughingPlace.com has an interesting article up about possible new attractions coming to the Studios and Disneyland parks over the next few years. Its an interesting read and just confirms really whats so far been discussed on here. http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID512310.asp

Kristof

Quote from: "Malin"LaughingPlace.com has an interesting article up about possible new attractions coming to the Studios and Disneyland parks over the next few years. Its an interesting read and just confirms really whats so far been discussed on here. http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID512310.asp

FINALLY a site that gets the RIGHT information!   :wink:   =D>

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "Malin"LaughingPlace.com has an interesting article up about possible new attractions coming to the Studios and Disneyland parks over the next few years. Its an interesting read and just confirms really whats so far been discussed on here. http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID512310.asp

Goes to show that the theory of 1000 monkeys with a 1000 typewriters is true after all  :wink:

smurfy74

Ok im getting concerned now, still no news on an update for star tours, Kristof, any news on if this will be coming to Paris, or has anyone else heard anything???

RnRCj

So the Ratatouille attraction and the mini-land are pretty much confirmed?

Kristof

QuoteOk im getting concerned now, still no news on an update for star tours, Kristof, any news on if this will be coming to Paris, or has anyone else heard anything???

Ratatouille and the Toy Story Land are happening.  

Stars Tours 2, Indiana Jones Adventure, Splash Mountain, Soarin, Storybook Theatre and Midway Mania are ideas that are or have been considered, but are currently not part of DLRP's future (or not at least part of the 4 year plan).

The Laughingplace topic sums everything up quite perfectly how it will happen.  :wink:

Japper

QuoteOk im getting concerned now, still no news on an update for star tours, Kristof, any news on if this will be coming to Paris, or has anyone else heard anything???

Ratatouille and the Toy Story Land are happening.  

Stars Tours 2, Indiana Jones Adventure, Splash Mountain, Soarin, Storybook Theatre and Midway Mania are ideas that are or have been considered, but are currently not part of DLRP's future (or not at least part of the 4 year plan).

The Laughingplace topic sums everything up quite perfectly how it will happen.  :wink:

Ok, Well..that sucks!  :shock:

Kristof

QuoteOk, Well..that sucks! :shock:

Lol, come on... Did you REALLY expect that many big attractions in 4 years time????  :lol:  This just proves how vicious misplaced information can be.

So to sum up the a more reliable list:

2009: Playhouse Disney Live one Stage + Stars & Cars Event
2010: Toy Story Land with 3 attractions
2011: The Little Mermaid e-ticket
2012: Ratatouille e-ticket

And I'm sure there will be a few surprises along the way on top of that.

-breeno-

Well to me this is great news, looking forward to it :)

Quote from: "Japper"Ok, Well..that sucks!  :shock:

Not trying to be rude or anything but, how?  I completely agree with Kristof, how could you expect a major attraction so soon after ToT, Crush, Cars etc all coming in the space of two years?

Quote2010: Toy Story Land with 3 attractions

Don't know if i'm right but could these 3 attractions be the ones we were all talking about a few weeks back?
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Japper

QuoteOk, Well..that sucks! :shock:

Lol, come on... Did you REALLY expect that many big attractions in 4 years time????  :lol:  

No, but Toy Storyland??  :roll: We already got a Woody's Roundup and a Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast.. so now we also get a Toy Story land and then maybe a Toy Story Mania? Plus with the OUADP Toy Story Parade floats and with the stars'n'motorcars an extra Toy Story Photolocation?

Maybe we are a bit spoiled after these years but the new plan really has no interesting attractions.. (ok besides the ratatouille darkride, but I did rather see an Indiana Jones or Splash Mountain ;) )

smurfy74

Am i right in thinking that star tours 2 is more of and upgrade than a new experience, and they really need to update HISTA whilst they are at it. On a seperate note i think Soarin is looking less and less likely now. Toy story land now looks like a deffo, but how will this fit with Woodys Round up in the DP

Kristof

QuoteNo, but Toy Storyland?? :roll: We already got a Woody's Roundup and a Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast.. so now we also get a Toy Story land and then maybe a Toy Story Mania? Plus with the OUADP Toy Story Parade floats and with the stars'n'motorcars an extra Toy Story Photolocation?

Woody's Roundup Village is something Entertainment put together, so that'll probably disappear in thin air.

If Midway Mania ever comes to DLRP, I'm convinced it will not be themed to Toy Story.

QuoteMaybe we are a bit spoiled after these years but the new plan really has no interesting attractions..

2 Major dark rides and a new mini land are pretty interesting if you ask me, considering how many thrill rides have been build the last years.