Disney's Halloween Festival 2008

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Gaston

Quote from: "Riebi"You can call me now a doooopey but I will miss the pink witches. And stitch. I like the witches cause it´s nearer to the european genesis of helloween (Big witch annual general meeting BW AGM together with vice-president "the devil" itself)

And I like the way stitch want candy.

For my part they could forget the pumpking men and let the pink ones reign.

I agree  they should done that although the Pumpkin people ar cool they are a bit 5 years out of date i would like more Pink witchs and Blue Wizards and Stitch would made Halloween  suesscful in both the park and the studios , then Stitch , Gaston and Hook would be Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios park.

:D  :stitch:  :minnie:  :hook:  :stitch_bounce:  :mickey2:  :)  :)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :stitch:  :stitch_bounce:  :hook:  :mickey2:  :stitch:  :minnie:  :mickey1:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:

Elaine

I was at DLRP last year the week before the Halloween season started - it really was fun walking into the park each morning and spotting what had been added overnight  :D/ . By the time we left the pumpkin men were all over Main St and Frontierland, pumpkins giant and not-so-giant abounded, and the Ghosts and Halloween banners were up on the train station.

I'm soooooooo looking forward to being there for Halloween season proper this year!

Elaine

Anthony

Quote from: "King Gaston":D  :stitch:  :minnie:  :hook:  :stitch_bounce:  :mickey2:  :)  :)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :stitch:  :stitch_bounce:  :hook:  :mickey2:  :stitch:  :minnie:  :mickey1:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:
:?

RnRCj

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "King Gaston":D  :stitch:  :minnie:  :hook:  :stitch_bounce:  :mickey2:  :)  :)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :stitch:  :stitch_bounce:  :hook:  :mickey2:  :stitch:  :minnie:  :mickey1:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :lilo:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :stitch:  :stitch:  :stitch:
:?

No no! You have to be friendly, remember:  :wink:

:lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"No no! You have to be friendly, remember:  :wink:

:lol:
I was going to use the banging head against a wall smilie, so I'm being nice to King Gaston. :wink:

Let me bring the topic around: Have you seen the new promotional images?

Strange, but good!

bigrossco

looooooooooooooks good so excited now :D
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Willow

I always knew something was going on between those two.

jeakat24

Quote from: "Elaine"I was at DLRP last year the week before the Halloween season started - it really was fun walking into the park each morning and spotting what had been added overnight  :D/ . By the time we left the pumpkin men were all over Main St and Frontierland, pumpkins giant and not-so-giant abounded, and the Ghosts and Halloween banners were up on the train station.

I'm soooooooo looking forward to being there for Halloween season proper this year!

Elaine

Lol, ditto! We went in September last year and they had only put a couple of things up overnight while we were there and that made us decide we were going for this Halloween. It was going to be our last trip for a few years, but then again we say that almost every time!  :wink:
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

zanderstarz

Some hallow decs are up in frontierland now! Woop! More to be added...well...LOADS MORE! But its begun, muwhahaha!

Even more exciting, guests of the Disneyland Hotel could take a sneak peek through their windows last night of the new PreParade as it was rehearsed for the first time in the park with all the cast.

Jack & Sally lead the parade on a horsedrawn cart followed by,
A unit of 13 pumpkins - with the ALL NEW 'Lady Pumpkin' character included, very pretty costume!
Next is the Villians float with Cruella, Gaston, Frollo, Ratcliffe and Shang Yu.
Another unit of 13 pumpkins and finally last years Lilo float which has been slightly revamped into a charriot for the new character 'The Pumpkin Queen'.

By the way the official story behind why the Pink Witches are gone is that, the Witches thought that the Pumpkin Men were lonely, so they transformed themselves into sexy Pumpkin Ladies for the Pumpkin men to play with   :wink:
~ just like we dreamed it ~

jeakat24

Thanks for the update

Quote from: "zanderstarz"By the way the official story behind why the Pink Witches are gone is that, the Witches thought that the Pumpkin Men were lonely, so they transformed themselves into sexy Pumpkin Ladies for the Pumpkin men to play with   :wink:

Love it lol!  :D
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Kristof

Photos from the first decorations are now up on Photos Magiques!

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/disneyland_park/entertainment/halloween_2008.php

Anthony

Thanks for the photos! :)

Looks like the Pumpkin Men have all been moved to Frontierland. And yet again they didn't bother to make any new decorations (so far). :roll:

What's happening on Main Street then?

Patrick

I liked the original idea behind the pumpkinmen, but really is the best they can do get the pink witch decor and attach pumpkins to the heads :? .  What's next the British Pumpkin :lol: , just hope they have some slightly more original ideas for Main Street.

chilly1978

I cant wait!  :D/

Its our first ever trip to DLRP and I get to see Jack and Sally, brilliant!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Kristof"Photos from the first decorations are now up on Photos Magiques!

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/disneyland_park/entertainment/halloween_2008.php

Hey!

Wow!The pictures of the decorations are amazing! :D I cant wait to see the pictures of the decorations in main street USA!hehe,they will decorate in MAIN STREET USA right?

I really just cant wait for the 5th of october to arrive so i could get to see the halloween decorations for the 1st time ever! :twisted:

THIS HALLOWEEN.....THIS IS HALLOWEEN...HALOWEEN HALLOWEEN! :twisted: MWAHAHAHAHAH
I JUST LUV DLRP!

Cya