Disney's Halloween Festival 2008

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pussinboots

Just wanted to jump on the  bandwagon and say I'm really glad the Pink Witches are gone. Really, really glad.

MagicStar

Wow - I love the logo

Looks very powerful!!!!!
I´m really excited now, about Nightmare before christmas and about the new decorations!!!!! I personally really like the pumpkin men... and mybe, we get some new  Disney-like decorations like at HongKong or California  :mrgreen:
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

lil-shawn

I like the new Halloween Logos as well, and im very curious of the new decoration and so on.

but it´s still disappointing that, DLR, WDW, TDL and HKDL have its own Halloween parade just our park don´t have it. Remember the last Halloween Parade the floats was from the Princess Parade and now we just have a little pre parade and then the OUADP...

We need a special and own parade for Halloween, i think it will make the season more spectacular...  :D

AmericanMouse

I'm actually "Imagineering" a Villains Halloween layover in the Sourcerer's Workshop even as I speak:

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5106

Patrick

Quote from: "lil-shawn"I like the new Halloween Logos as well, and im very curious of the new decoration and so on.

but it´s still disappointing that, DLR, WDW, TDL and HKDL have its own Halloween parade just our park don´t have it. Remember the last Halloween Parade the floats was from the Princess Parade and now we just have a little pre parade and then the OUADP...

We need a special and own parade for Halloween, i think it will make the season more spectacular...  :D

Just to let you know dlr does very little in concern to halloween, they don't even have a parade :wink: .  I still believe even without a villains full blown parade this year Halloween will be the best we have seen in Paris in a while. :)

lil-shawn

QuoteJust to let you know dlr does very little in concern to halloween, they don't even have a parade  . I still believe even without a villains full blown parade this year Halloween will be the best we have seen in Paris in a while.

Oh really. i was thinking i saw for long time a video of an halloween parade in DLR, hmm strange okay so let out DLR but the other parks have one  :P

Yeah i think this year would be the best halloween in DLRP, i never said it wouldn´t but
a special parade would make it even more better..
Don´t wanna see a new layover for the OUADP...
wen don´t need a big parade but i think they have enough old floats to change 3 or 4 of them just for a little nice halloween parade.

But after all, i can´t wait to see first photos, and videos and to read the trip reports  :)

TowMater

Quote from: "lil-shawn"I like the new Halloween Logos as well, and im very curious of the new decoration and so on.

The Power float from OUADP would be good as a Halloween float.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

AmericanMouse

Quote from: "TowMater""The Power float from OUADP would be good as a Halloween float."

And the scary part?  Great minds are thinking alike! Also, DLR does not have a Halloween Parade as a stand-alone event.  they have a seperate admission event called "Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party" every October for selected dates, which has a cavalcade within.  And because of the 25th Anniversary Jubilation Parade, TDL won't have a Halloween themed event this year.

Kristof

The official Halloween 2008 website has just gone live!!

http://www.magichalloween.com/  :D

GeoffD

ooo thats as good as last year, love the way many more characters than Stich are there.

MagicStar

Great. The websites focuses more on the "traditional" Disney Characters. Gives the whole thing a nice atmosphere. Well done!

never2old

It's confirmed, I will be going for Halloween!!

Going with my little brother (well, not so little.... he's 17 now) for a weekend in October  :D/

He's a big Nightmare Before Christmas fan.... Couldn't miss out on the chance of meeting Jack and Sally!!

Kristof

Well regarding the "new" props, it seems that they've cut off the heads of the pink witches statues and replaced them by Pumpkin Heads...  :roll:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Kristof"Well regarding the "new" props, it seems that they've cut off the heads of the pink witches statues and replaced them by Pumpkin Heads...  :roll:

:roll: have to say when I first read this I had to laugh!

I hope to be going this Halloween but waiting on a friend to sort out her passport

Aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

MagicStar

Quote from: "Kristof"Well regarding the "new" props, it seems that they've cut off the heads of the pink witches statues and replaced them by Pumpkin Heads...  :roll:

Yeah - you mean these ones?
Here is an exclusive preview  :mrgreen:

*LOL*