Disney Village Expansion/Improvements

Started by Kristof, August 21, 2005, 02:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

Looks far better now we can see the complete structure.

Not a chance that the extended DV sign has been taken down as it's going to be updated? It is looking tired and uses the old version of the logo from years ago still.
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Remco K.

The stand looks pretty good! I'm surpised to see such a nice designed stand after having seen a first glimpse of the sign. Guess that learns me to refrain from a final opinion before having actually seen the final result... :wink:

Timbo

I have to agree it doesn't look quite as bad as I expected !!! Would be interesting to see a long shot with the DV sign missing above it

Remco K.

Some new pictures by Disneytheque:

Source: Disneytheque.com

Nicholas-c

i should go to the village this next visit :p haven't been since 2003
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

experiment627

Oh my gosh... who would have thought it possible? The Village looks actually quite inviting...  Can't wait for what's still in store... =D>

Riebi

At some parts (Billy Bobs, Cafe mickey) it seems a bit that they just take the fences down for the press with this woooodden things at the bottom. The terrasse at the sports bar looks wonderful! Like that mix of greenery, wood and nice tables. Can´t wait to see it at night with the lights in the trees!
The new food kiosk looks also like a good neighbour for the diner!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

OMG! The village looks..... :shock:

AMAZING !  :D

The terrace infront of the sports bar and sandwiche place is very nice looks like itd be lovely on a sunny day or on a dry night especially with the planters.
The Brick work looks nice around that tree too.

And the coca-cola food stand is really nice :)
Well Done DLRP  =D>

The village is looking better than ever  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Owain"OMG! The village looks..... :shock:

AMAZING !  :D

The terrace infront of the sports bar and sandwiche place is very nice looks like itd be lovely on a sunny day or on a dry night especially with the planters.
The Brick work looks nice around that tree too.

And the coca-cola food stand is really nice :)
Well Done DLRP  =D>

The village is looking better than ever  :wink:

I couldn't have said it better myself :wink:

pussinboots

Hmmm. I think "AMAZING" is a bit of a strong word, but it's... Nicer. And the sunshine helps.

Although I could have done without the plastic banner around Cafe Mickey.

Timbo

This looks like a huge improvement ,far more inviting now.It does make the balloon lights seem even worse though.... or is it just me as they are a pet hate of mine !!!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "pussinboots"Hmmm. I think "AMAZING" is a bit of a strong word

It's amazing for Disney Village lets put it that way :wink:  :roll:

Kristof

Quote from: "pussinboots"Hmmm. I think "AMAZING" is a bit of a strong word, but it's... Nicer.

Although I could have done without the plastic banner around Cafe Mickey.

It looks amazing especially considering how it looked before.  I really enjoyed strolling around the area.  

I also want to point out that construction workers continued working since yesterday.  Work on Café Mickey is far from done.  Construction fences came down to give a better impression to the press.  

QuoteAnd the sunshine helps.

It looked good covered in snow too.

PeterPaan

Why do they keep those ugly colours balloons ...  :?

Riebi

Quote from: "raptor1982"I really enjoyed strolling around the area.  

That sounds really great! Seems to be a really turn from "Let us go fast trough" to "enjoying"

Quote from: "raptor1982"I also want to point out that construction workers continued working since yesterday.  Work on Café Mickey is far from done.  Construction fences came down to give a better impression to the press.  

Yes I spot this wood things all around. Would be interesting how all this would look finished.

And yes I also don´t like the ballons and like something like we discussed some page before:

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=458&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=300
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...