Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Captain Pan that ideas great!
:D

MinniesBestPal you sure are going to be drawing quite a lot!
 :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"Ooo how about one with Donald and Chip and Dale, where Chip and Dale have stollen Donalds book! and Donald is angry and they are running away with it!
And the Book could be something like 'How to Outsmart Little Critters' or something lol =]

Oh please, oh please, oh please someone draw Chip n Dale. I'm still not up to drawing anything ( but alot better now  :D  ) and I couldn't do them justice if I was

DLP-Photos.com

The drawings and ideas for MinniesBestPals planner are great. I will draw another Little Mermaid drawing today after an amazing friday/saturday with REM concert in Copenhagen (with The Disciplines and Editors as guest stars) - it was just awesome!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

-breeno-

I've just finished drawing my ToT mug for art homework and i was going to post it here but now after looking at the standards for drawings in here i'm too embarrassed to :oops:  :P  Personally i think my drawing is completely rubbish but if anyone wants me to post it i will, just don't get your hopes up  :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "-breeno-"I've just finished drawing my ToT mug for art homework and i was going to post it here but now after looking at the standards for drawings in here i'm too embarrassed to :oops:  :P  Personally i think my drawing is completely rubbish but if anyone wants me to post it i will, just don't get your hopes up  :P

I know I'd love to see it, I'm sure you've done a very good job
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

-breeno-

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "-breeno-"I've just finished drawing my ToT mug for art homework and i was going to post it here but now after looking at the standards for drawings in here i'm too embarrassed to :oops:  :P  Personally i think my drawing is completely rubbish but if anyone wants me to post it i will, just don't get your hopes up  :P

I know I'd love to see it, I'm sure you've done a very good job

Ok here it is, my scanner won't work so i had to take a picture of it from my camera, but that's no excuse :P

If you want a picture of the actually mug just ask me :)

p.s. does random white shapes are suppose to be light  :lol:
- Walt Disney

MinniesBestPal

THATS FANTASTIC BREENO!

And I love your new ava, with the opening lift!

burntsienna

Awww wow Breeno that drawings great!
 :mrgreen:  =D>
Thanks for posting it!

-breeno-

Thanks MBP and burntsienna  :D
- Walt Disney

MinniesBestPal

Can we see the mug?  :P

-breeno-

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Can we see the mug?  :P

Yeah sure, here it is along with two other mug i have, on my "DLRP with a bit of Liverpool window" :lol:

- Walt Disney

Javey74

Nice mugs there breeno, but I didn't know Liverpool was becoming a buyer into Disney.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

MizzRabbit

Loving the artwork! Now all we need is that YOU JAV post some!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Loving the artwork! Now all we need is that YOU JAV post some!

I fully agree!!!  :mrgreen:

Javey74

To be honest the main problem I have for artwork is time... :roll:  I work from 9.00am till usually about 5.00pm, then after that I'm either out or on here, so I don't really get the time, even though I managed to do the Jafar tutorial.

But remember when I started the gallery of all your work, I was visioned as the Walt of the operations, with you being the nine young men and women, though I think it's more now... :lol:  :mrgreen: Walt did not really draw, he just co-ordinated and supervised.. :shock: So for now that's what seems to be happening for times sake.. :wink:  :D

I did a picture of Lady with the tramp and Goofy when I was 14, but when I was in the loft the other day, I searched and searched, but alas could not find them.. :cry: They were my favourites aswell.. :roll: