Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Draw whilst on the Forum and Msn  :mrgreen:
He-he-he  :lol:  :lol:  If I did this, god knows what would end up getting drawn on the paper... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Haha...could be abstract disney art??  :lol:  :mrgreen:

I'd love to see a Donald drawing by you Mr Javey Sir I think it would be brilliant!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Draw whilst on the Forum and Msn  :mrgreen:
He-he-he  :lol:  :lol:  If I did this god knows what would end up getting drawn on the paper... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Unfortunaltey that's what I do and you end up with the sort of rubbish I post here! Yet i draw better when I post on here than I do when I'm alone, I need people to talk to and Wendybird1 doesn't talk that often enough for me to draw tidily when she's around!

Laura I honestly can't wait to see them... Which costume style have you chosen for the D.I.D./Princess?

Javey I'll have to forward the picture Laura did of my Characters with the Description I gave her of them... They are so Disney like its Unbelievable, and so to the description too!

At the moment I've done one dress which is very similar to Briar Rose's dress.
But I'm thinking of doing one main dress, then having a few alternatives  :D

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Unfortunaltey that's what I do and you end up with the sort of rubbish I post here! Yet i draw better when I post on here than I do when I'm alone, I need people to talk to and Wendybird1 doesn't talk that often enough for me to draw tidily when she's around!

Javey I'll have to forward the picture Laura did of my Characters with the Description I gave her of them... They are so Disney like its Unbelievable, and so to the description too!
Your posts are not rubbish Captain Pan, I love them... :wink:  :D

Yeah, if you can forward them to me it would be much appreciated... :D

DLP-Photos.com

I would really like to see something from Javey too - and I work from 9-17 too, so that is no excuse  :P... no, all joking aside, I do understand you - it can be hard to find the time to draw a sketch, but it would be amazing to see just a little sketch from you :D

CaptainPan: I love your Hercules - it is great as always (= your artwork are not bad, it is really top class)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

-breeno-

Love the Hercules pan, well done =D>  :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

DLP-Photos.com

Now I have finished my "Kiss the Girl" compilation. The next and final drawing from the Little Mermaid will be something of Sebastian.

/Nicolai

MizzRabbit

Wow! That's the best one you've made EVER!!! I totally love it! It's perfect! Tager hatten af for dig! Virkelig godt klaret!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Wow! That's the best one you've made EVER!!! I totally love it! It's perfect! Tager hatten af for dig! Virkelig godt klaret!

I second all of that!! Even the bit I don't understand!  :mrgreen:  As I know it call be only good!
Another brilliant compilation!
It's outstandingly amazing!!  :mrgreen:  =D>

MinniesBestPal

WOW! WISH I WAS THAT GOOD! THATS AMAZING!

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you very much - I really appreciate it, although I do not think it is my best work  :lol:
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

Here is the last (quick) drawing from The Little Mermaid:

Next up, could take a while, but it will be a drawing inspired by my Walt Disney Classics Collection figurine, that i brought the last time I went to DLRP, of Koda and Kenai from Brother Bear:

/Nicolai

MinniesBestPal

OH WOW! Thats great!!!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"OH WOW! Thats great!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

It's absolutally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"OH WOW! Thats great!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

It's absolutally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

DITTO! Its really good forza...

OK... So I had a mad 2 and a half hours today and did some sketching too... I have a Milo (Atlantis), an aweful Linguini, Jafar, Kuzco, and Luxo Jr...and whilst I have 10minutes... possibly a Sir Robin of Locksley!

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks everyone - I really appreciate it.

I cannot wait to see all those drawings Capain Pan - it will be awesome!
/Nicolai