Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Thanks...

WOAH! THATS SCARY! In a good way! It looks so much like the mirror! That used to scare me more than the queen when I was little!

Captain Pan

Just trying to try and do something... with my mirror and my queen... might take me a while...

But It should look decent...

The Butlin Boy

Great work with the drawings everyone, they're all looking fantastic :mrgreen:  =D>

Captain Pan

In Celebration of post 2000 I give you yet another awful one of my doodles...
ladies and gentlemen Gaston

MinniesBestPal

WOW! Thats great!  =D>

It looks like the bit where he's fallen off the building!

burntsienna

Well Captain Pan, I do believe you have captured this man perfectly!!!
It's amazingly brilliant and another of your many masterpieces!  :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

We're allowed to decorate our school planners this year, but I can't decide who I should draw on it: Tinkerbell or Belle

I have ideas for both, but I can't decide which one to draw!

Captain Pan

I'd go for tinks... if it was my planner Minnie... or why not go with your screen-name and do it in a Minnie Mouse Style!

Whatever you do I know its going to look good!

MinniesBestPal

Yeah, but my friends are all sick of seeing minnie! She's on my pencil case, pencils, notebooks, everything!

I still might end up drawing her though...

I literally, as soon as I posted my last ideas, had inspiration for Winnie the Pooh: Pooh and Piglet sitting back to back, and Pooh holding a book upside down trying to work our how to read it!

I want to make it look schoolish... like, Minnie Mouse carrying her backpack, or Belle reading, etc.

burntsienna

Why not do Minnie as Belle? maybe
Though the Winnie the Pooh idea sounds great!  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Yeah, but my friends are all sick of seeing minnie! She's on my pencil case, pencils, notebooks, everything!

I still might end up drawing her though...

I literally, as soon as I posted my last ideas, had inspiration for Winnie the Pooh: Pooh and Piglet sitting back to back, and Pooh holding a book upside down trying to work our how to read it!

I want to make it look schoolish... like, Minnie Mouse carrying her backpack, or Belle reading, etc.

Now how about that Pooh Idea with Goofy and Donald? Or Minnie and Goofy or Mickey and Goofy or Chip and Dale.. Tinks and Michael would possibly be one for her though!

MinniesBestPal

CHIP N DALE! THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!!

I'll draw one of each of my ideas, then scan them in, and see which one is the favourite!!!

burntsienna

Ooo how about one with Donald and Chip and Dale, where Chip and Dale have stollen Donalds book! and Donald is angry and they are running away with it!
And the Book could be something like 'How to Outsmart Little Critters' or something lol =]

Captain Pan

Laura your ideas are cool!

Minnie I may have an idea Belle!

Thinking about your inspiration and the Song Something There that wasn't there before popped into my head with the dialogue of Belle Reading Arthur to the Beast... and I thought now that's a Scene for Minnie to draw on her planner!

MinniesBestPal

I like both of those ideas! I'm gonna try them out!

I'm gonna be doing a LOT of drawing over the next few days!  :D