Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"off topic: How do you put pictures in your signature? The same as in a post?

On topic: GREAT DONALD!  =D>  =D>  I love it!! My mum likes donald duck! He's her favourite character!
Yeah it's basically the same as a post, but all my signature stuff is saved in a private section on my Fotki galleries, so it doesn't go walkies... :lol:  :D

I'm pleased to hear about your mum liking Donald, she has really good taste there.. :D/

Hehe! Yeah! My dad likes Goofy and Baloo the best! And as for my brother, 2 words: Buzz Lightyear!

OH! I forgot to mention my new Minnie Mouse-mat! My mum and dad have just got this new all-in-one t shirt, mug, jigsaw, mousemat hat, etc press! And I designed a picture on paint, and my dad made it into a mousemat! I love it!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Hehe! Yeah! My dad likes Goofy and Baloo the best! And as for my brother, 2 words: Buzz Lightyear!

OH! I forgot to mention my new Minnie Mouse-mat! My mum and dad have just got this new all-in-one t shirt, mug, jigsaw, mousemat hat, etc press! And I designed a picture on paint, and my dad made it into a mousemat! I love it!

Aww wow!
Thats great!
Have you got a photograph of you Minnie Mouse-mat?
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

No, but I have the picture that got pressed onto it!

Now I'm working on my Minnie Mug!  :P

burntsienna

Awww wow! thats so cool!
I bet it looks great!  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "burntsienna"Awww wow! thats so cool!
I bet it looks great!  :mrgreen:

Yeah! I love it!

There isn't as much background though, since the actual image of Minnie and the letters are a bit bigger!

Oh, and the corners are a lot more rounded!

I love it though! I'll try and get a photo of it!

Like I said, I'm working on a mug design now!  :P

burntsienna

I think its great!
I'd happily have a Minnie Mouse-Mat!! :D

Will you be posting the mug design on here?
I'd sure love to see it when you've finished!  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Of course!!! I'm drawing my mug though!

I didn't actually make that design for a mouse mat! I made it at the beginning of the year for now reason whatsoever! Then later on, I used it as my desktop (althought its a photo of the disneyland castle now!) and then my dad said "Would you like a mouse mat?" so I thought that would be great!

burntsienna

Aww cool!

Thats really awsome!
I'd like to have a mouse mat made! lol though I don't actually have a mouse........ :mrgreen:  :lol:

MinniesBestPal

:lol:

I don't know what to put on my mug! Maybe minnie mouse, and the castle, or my favourite float in the OUADP!

burntsienna

Why don't you try designing each one of your ideas, then decide which one you like more.
Mainly because I'd like to see more drawings hehe  :lol:  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

You like them that much?

I don't know! I'll probably end up doing that!

I'm going to design mugs for my friends christmas pressies this year too!

burntsienna

Aww yeah I do =]

Thats such a good idea! they are really personal presents and I'm sure they'll appreciate it so much!
 :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

I hope so! All my friends seem to be leaving! Eden vanished without a trace one day, and the week after we recieved an email saying she was at a different school, Sarah left to move back to Germany at the end of last year, Amanda has just told me today that she is moving to Florida, and Morgan is leaving to go back to Illanoi (sp?) and the end of this year!

There are a lot of girls from different parts of the world at my school, but I wish they wouldn't all leave!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"I hope so! All my friends seem to be leaving! Eden vanished without a trace one day, and the week after we recieved an email saying she was at a different school, Sarah left to move back to Germany at the end of last year, Amanda has just told me today that she is moving to Florida, and Morgan is leaving to go back to Illanoi (sp?) and the end of this year!

There are a lot of girls from different parts of the world at my school, but I wish they wouldn't all leave!

Awww no!
That's sad  :(
I know how you feel though!
I think my sister is wanting to leave the country, and go over to Australia with my Dad.

Then again I can't really complain as I'd like to move somewhere different, though not neccessarily out of the country.

MinniesBestPal

Yeah, but I still have Hayley and Olivia! I don't know what I'd do if they moved! They're my best buds!

I'm going to make Hayley's mug orange (its her favourite colour!) and since her favourite disney character is Eeyore, I'm gonna draw eeyore with an autumn background.

Then, Olivia likes green, and adores Bambi and Dumbo, so I'm going to have Bambi in the flowers with Dumbo over head.

Yasha loves Simba, and reds and golds, so I'm going to draw Simba on hers!

And Caitlin loves Stitch, and blue, so I'm going to make her a stitch mug!