Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Aww cool!
Yeah I will do  :mrgreen:
He's on my list =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

I will do the pinocchio after my Lilo & Stitch drawings, which will be one scene with both Lilo and Stitch and a "Stitch compilation" with 3 Stitch'
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

PetiteSirene

I did this one the other day. I did it also on the whiteboard at work but my supervisor said  it 'Wasnt professional' and wiped it off  :evil:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Aveen2008

Honey...after your request I couldn't hold myself back for drawing the blue fairy..so here she is...

I added wee stars to her little veil thingy to add some sparkle to her

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

that is amazing!!!!!
 :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

DLP-Photos.com

You've done it again Aveen - AMAZING - looking forward to see your future work  :D
/Nicolai

Captain Pan

Aveen that is simply amazing!!! Why do my pictures of humans look like they come from a comic strip whilst yours and everyone elses comes from the film reel?

Question.... Can Someone find and PM me a 'tidy' picture of Lumiere and/or Babette in Human form as I fancy giving both a sketch! They don't have together and they can come in from anyone. Diolch, Merci, Danker, and Thanks in advance!

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Why do my pictures of humans look like they come from a comic strip whilst yours and everyone elses comes from the film reel?

I have the exact same feeling. I really admire yours (Aveen) and the others talents at drawing humans.
/Nicolai

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Honey...after your request I couldn't hold myself back for drawing the blue fairy..so here she is...

I added wee stars to her little veil thingy to add some sparkle to her

Aveen xxx

OMG Aveen! you captured her perfectly! That's definitely going on my wall! And the sparkles is a very nice addition. Makes her look very enchanted. Thanks so much for doing this!!!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

MizzRabbit

PetiteSirene, very cute and giggly Pooh. Wonder what he's thinking about. Maybe he wants to tease your supervisor...hehe...

Use password]

burntsienna

PetiteSirene your drawing of Pooh is sooo cuuute!!!  :mrgreen:
You've really captured him perfectly!

Aveen you Blue Fairy is spectacular!
Can't wait to see more of your work  :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Aveen2008

Aww thanks guys! :oops:  I am really self critcial about my work, it's never good enough in my opinion. But thanks for being so nice! :D ..Honey I can take my name off it if you want to print it??

Petitesirene I love your pooh bear :D ...your supervisor is a meanie! :(

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

QuoteHoney I can take my name off it if you want to print it??

Hehe, no thanks Aveen. I did it myself just now in Photoshop. It's already printing. :D At my school they have the most amazing printer, a real professional one, so when school starts I'll reprint all my favs and post a pic with them up on my wall. :D

Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"

Hehe, no thanks Aveen. I did it myself just now in Photoshop. It's already printing. :D At my school they have the most amazing printer, a real professional one, so when school starts I'll reprint all my favs and post a pic with them up on my wall. :D

hehe smart thinking...it feels werid that someone would actually want to put anything I draw up on their wall hehe but thats a really nice idea!:)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"

hehe smart thinking...it feels werid that someone would actually want to put anything I draw up on their wall hehe but thats a really nice idea!:)

Aveen xxx

Well, it's a gorgeous piece of work, it's Disney, I love Disney, so it kinda fits perfectly on my wall! :D These are pictures from the beginning of the year but it shows where the drawing will be going behind my computer on the white wall:

Use password]