Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Or you get an email from someone you could really do without today...

Happened to me earlier...

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "madame_leota"pete, your LGM's are FAB and minniesbestpal your pinochio is absolutly brilliant.

sienna your tutorials are absolutly amazing. i have just finished jafar and i am so so happy with how its turned out and that is a first for me!!  :D/  :D/

=D>  =D> burntsienna  =D>  =D>

Ooo yey!
I'm just finishing the Mulan Tutorial...Though I missed one stage out...thought I'd scanned it but i hadnt...but it's ok it will still make sense.
I'm just having difficulty at the moment as my hand won't stop shaking i've got a trapped nerve or something, and i keep sneezing! Dang cold that I've got! lol  :lol:  :lol:

Aww, you poor thing. That happens to me sometimes too. Often it's when you've been too active with your hands for instance writing a looong trip report ;)

Maybe you should take a break the rest of the evening and relax your hand a bit. :)

Yeah I'll have a break once completing this Tutorial ...I'm very determind to finish it before my hand goes out of control  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Or you get an email from someone you could really do without today...

Happened to me earlier...

aww :( *hug*
Hope you're ok though.
Same thing happened to me earlier this week.

MinniesBestPal

Its not that I don't like him! He's one of my best friends...but he can only get on the internet at his uncles house...and his uncle thinks we're going out....

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Its not that I don't like him! He's one of my best friends...but he can only get on the internet at his uncles house...and his uncle thinks we're going out....
Awww! lol  :lol:
Have you told his uncle you're not?

MinniesBestPal

I've never met his uncle, but he's told his uncle several times and he still doesnt believe him! Besides, he believes in "being a gentlemen" so I end up getting emails with kisses and stuff on, and then texts two minutes later saying "Ingnore this that and the other!"

Its quite funny, but sometimes its very awkward! :?

burntsienna

haha aww!
I love sending kisses haha!
Don't know why but I just like doing it... :lol:
But yeah I'm not suprised it's awkward sometimes! bless. :D

MinniesBestPal

I used to put kisses on my texts but I got out of that habit...

Burtnsienna, I did your Jafar tutorial! I love the way my Jafar turned out! I'm gonna colour him in!

burntsienna

I always send them...unless it means going onto an extra page! haha....
Aww cool!
:D Can't wait to see, I'm just finishing typing a Mulan tutorial. Then tomorrow I'm doing an Ariel one.
So if you have one you would like doing I'll do it tomorrow  :mrgreen:

MizzRabbit

Laura, could you do one of Bambi?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

MinniesBestPal

Minnie Mouse?

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Laura, could you do one of Bambi?
I can try :)
I'll put it on my list  :D

I'll do a Minnie Mouse tutorial too  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

YAY!

burntsienna

Heres my Mulan Tutorial

MinniesBestPal

WOW!

I'll be trying this one! ^^