Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

I did the Pinocchio tutorial - came out fairly well! I was then inspired to do his body too, I think this is where it all went horribly wrong!

\":lamp:\"

MinniesBestPal

Aww! I like it!

madame_leota

thankyou so much sienna! she is beautiful. i cant wait to draw her. going to have to wait untill tomorrow now though as my eyes are half shut as it is! :D but i will have all afternoon tomorrow to draw which i am looking forward to SO much!

i hope you feel better soon!!

burntsienna

Aww yey :D
I accidently missed one step by forgetting to scan it...but it's still ok to follow  :)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

disney_donutter

I can't *wait* to do this one!! I was trying my hardest to find a Mulan Tutorial and I couldn't find one anywhere!!!

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"Aww yey :D
I accidently missed one step by forgetting to scan it...but it's still ok to follow  :)

Aww, I love it Laura! She's so pretty and perfectly proportioned!  =D>  Can't wait to see how many you have made tomorrow when I come home from my cousins birthday!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

disney_donutter

me too!!! I'll be drawing them all this weekend!!! ;-)

burntsienna

Snow_White_Girl your Pinocchio is brilliant!! :D  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "madame_leota"thankyou so much sienna! she is beautiful. i cant wait to draw her. going to have to wait untill tomorrow now though as my eyes are half shut as it is! :D but i will have all afternoon tomorrow to draw which i am looking forward to SO much!

i hope you feel better soon!!

Aww thanks!
I'm glad you like the tutorial!

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Aww, I love it Laura! She's so pretty and perfectly proportioned!  =D>  Can't wait to see how many you have made tomorrow when I come home from my cousins birthday!

Aww yey :D
I'm going to atleast get the three requests done tomorrow  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Can't wait to see them!  :D

Remco K.

Little good morning post before going to work! ;)

That Mulan looks just as brilliant as the Jafar one! So, now I've two drawings to make! :shock: ;)

Great job, Laura! =D>

burntsienna

Here's Bambi
Ariel will be uploaded next and Minnie Mouse =]

MinniesBestPal

YES!!! MINNIE MOUSE!

Snow_White_Girl

Aw I'll have a go at Bambi later, can't wait for Ariel and Minnie!

\":lamp:\"

MinniesBestPal

I'm so excited for the Minnie tutorial!

burntsienna

Here's Ariel
Minnie is coming up next  :mrgreen:
At the moment I'm just trying to do tutorials for faces (and small parts of the body), so once I've got a few of these done and am more confident with the tutorials, if you would like me to re-do characters for their bodies just ask  :D

I've made the images clearer to see even with the writing now.