Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Thanks Javey  :mrgreen:
I'm going to start on Mulan now, will be my last tutorial today as my eyes are starting to hurt  :lol:   :(
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Remco K.

Quote from: "burntsienna"Here's the long awaited Jafar Tutorial...Sorry for the delay but he was really quite difficult to draw.

[...]

[...]

[...]
Brilliant again! You're making me jealous... :shock:

I'm definately going to try this one! But not tonight.

MizzRabbit

Awsome awsome awsome!! It's even better then Pinocchio! He's dead on! I'll try this one as soon as possible! Did you say you had a How-to-draw book or did you just use a ref?

It's pretty darn amazing! Thanks so much for spending time on doing this! If I ever meet you irl in DLRP I'll give you a bunch of blue pencils! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Pete's Dragon

Little quick drawing I did today. officallly need a new green pencil

And the same one, only photoshopped a bit

burntsienna

Quote from: "Remco K."Brilliant again! You're making me jealous... :shock:

I'm definately going to try this one! But not tonight.
:lol:  I'm glad you're going to try it   :mrgreen:

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Awsome awsome awsome!! It's even better then Pinocchio! He's dead on! I'll try this one as soon as possible! Did you say you had a How-to-draw book or did you just use a ref?

It's pretty darn amazing! Thanks so much for spending time on doing this! If I ever meet you irl in DLRP I'll give you a bunch of blue pencils! :D

I used the How-to-draw book, my friend had it so I ran over to her house and asked to borrow it specially for this  :mrgreen:
Wow! I love blue pencils, I think drawings look great in blue!

Amazing Aliens Pete's Dragon! I love them! They always make me chuckle in Toy Story! But I've always found them abit freaky haha  :lol:
I specially love the front ones facial expression!  :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

cheers :)
I really like the photoshopped one, the front alien looks like he about to grab you.... Argh !!!! He's got Me !!!!!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"cheers :)
I really like the photoshopped one, the front alien looks like he about to grab you.... Argh !!!! He's got Me !!!!!

lol  :lol:  Yeah that's what I was thinking...well something along those lines!
It's great!

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"cheers :)

I think he looks like he's going to kiss you! Big smooch little alien!  :P

Use password]

DLP-Photos.com

That Jafar tutorial is close to being the most amazing thing I have seen from someone who is not hired by a huge animation company - simply terrific!  :shock:   =D>

And Pete's Dragon that alien is just great - I completely agree with the feeling of him coming right out of the drawing - wonderful! :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

15MagicalYears

I am absaloutley loving this thread, we can all share two things we love, art and Disney!

(This thread is buzzing)

MinniesBestPal

WOW! BURTNSIENNA THAT TUTORIAL IS AMAZING! I shall try that one too!

Pete's dragon, I love your LGMs! They're so cute!

madame_leota

pete, your LGM's are FAB and minniesbestpal your pinochio is absolutly brilliant.

sienna your tutorials are absolutly amazing. i have just finished jafar and i am so so happy with how its turned out and that is a first for me!!  :D/  :D/

=D>  =D> burntsienna  =D>  =D>

MinniesBestPal

Thanks!

burntsienna

Quote from: "madame_leota"pete, your LGM's are FAB and minniesbestpal your pinochio is absolutly brilliant.

sienna your tutorials are absolutly amazing. i have just finished jafar and i am so so happy with how its turned out and that is a first for me!!  :D/  :D/

Ooo yey!
I'm just finishing the Mulan Tutorial...Though I missed one stage out...thought I'd scanned it but i hadnt...but it's ok it will still make sense.
I'm just having difficulty at the moment as my hand won't stop shaking i've got a trapped nerve or something, and i keep sneezing! Dang cold that I've got! lol  :lol:  :lol:

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "madame_leota"pete, your LGM's are FAB and minniesbestpal your pinochio is absolutly brilliant.

Ooo yey!
I'm just finishing the Mulan Tutorial...Though I missed one stage out...thought I'd scanned it but i hadnt...but it's ok it will still make sense.
I'm just having difficulty at the moment as my hand won't stop shaking i've got a trapped nerve or something, and i keep sneezing! Dang cold that I've got! lol  :lol:  :lol:

Aww, you poor thing. That happens to me sometimes too. Often it's when you've been too active with your hands for instance writing a looong trip report ;)

Maybe you should take a break the rest of the evening and relax your hand a bit. :)

Use password]