Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"It suddenly looks a whole lot more likely that the billboard will switch again to Cars Quatre Roues Rallye next year...  :cry:

Thats what I think aswell. I guess Disney will use the billboard to promote Cars Quatre Roues Rallye to people outside the gates. So prepare...

eddis

Such a shame that billboard is still there. Up untill now (it looks like it will be the Toon Studio(s) soon) that has been the most beautiful and atmospheric piece of the WDS. Lets hope it goes soon.

shell_ely

sorry just been reading through the post and lost track is the cars bord still there or has it been moved now :?:

it was there when i was there in nov so i would have thought it would have gone by now, but i must say i did quite like it  :oops:

Disneyana

Yes I like the Cars billboard too. And it was the only billboard I liked.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

Bit of unrest in another topic about this ( :lol: ), so *BUMP*.

ยป The "Bye bye billboard, hello Hyperion" article

Start the removal campaign!

Soap

Come on and show us some magic WDS  :roll:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Anthony

Bump.

Maaten's post in the Wish List topic made me realise this is still there. STILL there! Not visiting DLRP very often I always forget about it, and then have this nasty reminder every so often...

Studio 1 looks really ugly in those official Corbin Bleu photos too. With the entrance gate repainted, it's GOT to be Studio 1 next, right?? Before ToT opens?

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"With the entrance gate repainted, it's GOT to be Studio 1 next, right?? Before ToT opens?

Fingers crossed :wink:

The Butlin Boy

Sorry to double post, but I just found this picture by G-force on DCP:

Link

Now wouldn't that picture look amazing without the billboard and the green tents. Isn't it about time we started a petition to get it down :wink:

Anthony

If it's not down by the time fences come down around the Tower of Terror area, someone has to do something... They must (hopefully) be waiting to take it down until they're ready to repaint Studio 1, I just wish they'd bloody hurry up.

This has truly become a worse monstrosity than the Epcot wand or MGM Hat - neither of those were advertising anything, at least, and had a little thought put into them.

You shouldn't post pictures like that Butlin Boy, see what you've done? :twisted:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"If You shouldn't post pictures like that Butlin Boy, see what you've done? :twisted:

I'm sorry :roll:

QuoteIf it's not down by the time fences come down around the Tower of Terror area, someone has to do something

Lets all have a magic forum meet-up and go in to the studios with a couple of hammers :lol: (Just Kidding)

RnRCj

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Sorry to double post, but I just found this picture by G-force on DCP:

Link

Now wouldn't that picture look amazing without the billboard and the green tents. Isn't it about time we started a petition to get it down :wink:

I agree. The billboard is probably the worst part of WDS at the moment. Why are they still advertising Cars anyway? :roll:

GeoffD

my guess is that the cars thing is still up because of Cars race rally

please bring that billboard down (and the one on the other side)

Owain

Everyday i see a new post in this topic, im always hoping for it to be;

BIG NEWS; THE BOARDS GONE ! (NOT REALLY, WHAT IM HOPING FOR)

Come on DLRP, make our last WDS 2007 wish come true !

-breeno-

Quote from: "Owain"Everyday i see a new post in this topic, im always hoping for it to be;

BIG NEWS; THE BOARDS GONE ! (NOT REALLY, WHAT IM HOPING FOR)

Come on DLRP, make our last WDS 2007 wish come true !

So do i :(

Why will they not just bring it down now?  Cars the movie and Cars Race Rally have been out for quite a while now so there is no good reason for it to remain on front of Studio 1.  And they better not put a giant Tower of Terror billboard come December, otherwise they've wasted their time making Studio 1 look so good if its just going to be taken over by ugly billboards.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!